Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
man I cant believe some of the shit im reading here on this thread in the past few pages.. FN katz goin at AQ katz.. hahahha what a fuckin shame..

if anyone who is real in the game know that FN katz aint worth shit..

I dont know any AQ katz or have any ties with their crew..

for those who know me on this board know what im about and I speak truth 110%

itz a damn shame when I hear bout FN katz tryin to boss up like they bout somethin.. each and every current FN member has been punked.. beat the fuck up.. or jacked numerous times in their bus hoppin days and young dayz..

shit I even jacked a few of them my self so you cant deny it cuz I will blast the fuck outtah all you chumps..

no im not hating on the FN crew.. shit I happen to be koo wit some of the current and older members..

but lets be real.. yall niggaz is soft.. lame ass cornballs with no style what so ever..

shotz to sacr & kerbs for being decent writers caught up in some young toy bullshit.. even though I know of kerbs being down wit FN since the old days not too sure bout sacr..

and if any FN kat has a problem with what I just stated just speak the fuck up and i'll have no muthafuckin problem with knockin your fuckin teeth out your pussy ass mouth and thats some real shit..

we can box one on one.. or we grab the chopz.. doesnt even matter..

just know how ever it goes down.. im not the one thats gonna be laid the fuck out.

i think DOER and REAF are the only ones who have not caught beatdowns. correct me if im wrong..

I met defeat about 5 or 6 months ago or some like that. In the cathedral and this cat was sweeping the floor. So i was like oh shit is somebody working here or someshit, so i split. Later at the 22 stop i see the shirtless defeat walk up with a huge ass pushbroom saying " why you split man i was gonna paint the floor." really down to earth cat.

RIP

yo offthat, i remember that.

good times

rest in power dfeat

man I cant believe some of the shit im reading here on this thread in the past few pages.. FN katz goin at AQ katz.. hahahha what a fuckin shame..

if anyone who is real in the game know that FN katz aint worth shit..

I dont know any AQ katz or have any ties with their crew..

for those who know me on this board know what im about and I speak truth 110%

itz a damn shame when I hear bout FN katz tryin to boss up like they bout somethin.. each and every current FN member has been punked.. beat the fuck up.. or jacked numerous times in their bus hoppin days and young dayz..

shit I even jacked a few of them my self so you cant deny it cuz I will blast the fuck outtah all you chumps..

no im not hating on the FN crew.. shit I happen to be koo wit some of the current and older members..

but lets be real.. yall niggaz is soft.. lame ass cornballs with no style what so ever..

shotz to sacr & kerbs for being decent writers caught up in some young toy bullshit.. even though I know of kerbs being down wit FN since the old days not too sure bout sacr..

and if any FN kat has a problem with what I just stated just speak the fuck up and i'll have no muthafuckin problem with knockin your fuckin teeth out your pussy ass mouth and thats some real shit..

we can box one on one.. or we grab the chopz.. doesnt even matter..

just know how ever it goes down.. im not the one thats gonna be laid the fuck out.

trust me ur not knockin my teath out ill brake your jaw and then brake your pockets all in a matter of seconds and youve prolly been jacked by fools i use jack or lil homies i laced up you dont want it with the og

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

beef+graffiti= hand in hand.

from the begining you had to scrap for yours in the graff game. It has always been a part of graffiti. Ask Skeme or Dez. It may be unfortunate but thats how it is. You're running around at night risking some shit so when dipshits act up and waste the risk you have taken you better do something about it or you can fade away. Go overthem all you want but when the time comes you meet face to face you should be ready, to be otherwise in naive.

So dont dis friskos "scene"

just my 2cents and some lint.