Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
say that to his face. i dare you. that would be funny.

terrified. personally i dont give a fuck, ill tell him his shit needs work, im a big boy. there's no shame in being new to the game, my shit aint turning many heads and i dont care, im sure lotek doesn't write graff for my appreciation. on that note, he needs to keep practicing. and it makes you look gay for swinging off his nuts just cause he's street, then running yr mouth about it on the internet. adding people to your crew just cause they will scrap for you is pussy shit. i hope you are really his homie or he's really down to paint..... so why dont we all stop talking about him for a year.

terrified. personally i dont give a fuck, ill tell him his shit needs work, im a big boy. there's no shame in being new to the game, my shit aint turning many heads and i dont care, im sure lotek doesn't write graff for my appreciation. on that note, he needs to keep practicing. and it makes you look gay for swinging off his nuts just cause he's street, then running yr mouth about it on the internet. adding people to your crew just cause they will scrap for you is pussy shit. i hope you are really his homie or he's really down to paint..... so why dont we all stop talking about him for a year.

swingin on his nuts? youre an idiot. thats my boy right there.my crewmate you fuckin tard. your handstyles are probably worse and youd probably piss your pants before you said shit to lotek. shut your mouth before i find out what you write.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

wow, I cant believe you guys are getting so worked up about a toy hacking a toy.

Tagging on the homeless should be punishable by death.

Dont you think they have it bad enough?

3 graff flicks on this whole page.

one of them good.

sad.

wow, I cant believe you guys are getting so worked up about a toy hacking a toy.

Tagging on the homeless should be punishable by death.

Dont you think they have it bad enough?

3 graff flicks on this whole page.

one of them good.

sad.

I GIVE HOMELESS PEOPLE CIGGERETTES CHANGE AND EVEN THE OCCASIONAL DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL YALL . ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING A GOOD BUM ONE THATS NOT LAZY KINDA LIKE A ALL CITY BUM THEN WHEN YOU RUN INTO HIM A FEW DAYS LATER HES STILL ROCKING THAT JACKET ONLY DIFFERENCE OTHER GUYS HIT UP TOO. SO YEH I THINK IT LOOKS COOL GOOD JOB BORED AND VOMIT.

YEH NO DOUBT I JUST LET HIM IN CUZ HES CRAZY I NEVER ACTUALLY KICK IT WITH HIM I WOULDNT EVEN RECONIZE HIM ON THE STREET.I HEARD HE WAS STREET I SHOULDA SAID HE COULD BE EMO.