Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im wit dat plantrees biz... fahshow!

YEAH ME TOO! MAD PROPS I SEEN THAT SHIT FROM DOWN SOUTH TO UP NORTH ALONG THE WEST COAST MAD PROPS. BIG ASS TREE ON THE LA RIVER TRYING TO OUT DO THE SABER JAJA JUST PLAYING BUT IT WAS HUGE AND NO ONE HAS OUT DONE THAT SABER....

bump CAKE 87, he's handlin shit. CAKE HR, let your shit speak for itself.... stop bumpin yourself.

that shit's booty kid. all that yappin is really hurtin any and everything you've ever done and will do.

silence is golden. that's just my opinion, but you've been needing to hear it for a long time.

and bump ORFN for not caring enough to paint pretty little pink traditional style pieces

with that trendy montana bubblegum barbie bullshit.

this message is for doper...u can continue to go over my shit..its allll good homie..i wont even go thru any of your shit...its so bad already that looking at your shit running iS a dis in itself..i can tell you one thing..there wont be a girl to protect your ass from getting the beating you WILL recieve from me when i come across you..you wont be able to run into your home and stand behind a glass window in your own safety you coward. U KNOW YOUR A BITCH FOR THAT SHIT...its sad already that im on this shit calling you out but i figured your bitch ass goes on this shit enough...i can reassure you that we will run into each other and i will BEAT U DOWN.EXTREMELY BAD...SOON....KEEP ON RUNNING THRU ME.ITS ONLY WORSE FOR U IN THE LONG RUN...FUCK U..FUCK ER..AND FUCK EVERYONE U RUN WITH..

SEE YA SOON FAGET... KRK

CAKE HR is a bitch ass toy. nobody bumps his shit, so he has to come up on here and bump himself.

even your homies know you act like a girl up on this shit.

your pieces are what you expect of a beginner. your throwups prove you're a slow progressor,

your extinguisher tag is wack. you cant even pull sloppy off.

you cant even handle your shit with out coming on here and pouting about some dude

who is killing your shit day in and day out.

i'd bump a buff mark before bumping your most time consuming,intricately detailed piece,

cuz i know it's done by a punk ass faggot who cant face the fact that he's the worst CAKE everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

you suck, your a chump, your pussy is ragged and your graff is butt. now get the fuck outta dodge.

and you can keep your two cents, you little cunt.

CAKE HR is a bitch ass toy. nobody bumps his shit, so he has to come up on here and bump himself.

your pieces are what you expect of a beginner. your throwups prove you're a slow progressor,

you cant even handle your shit with out coming on here and pouting about some dude

i'd bump a buff mark before bumping your most time consuming,intricately detailed piece,

cuz i know it's done by a punk ass faggot who cant face the fact that he's the worst CAKE everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

you suck, your a chump, your pussy is ragged and your graff is butt. now get the fuck outta dodge.

^^^^^

stolen

copyofxnrdbdnu2.jpg:D

bob had bitchtits. he dressed like a queen but he could kick like a mule. billy talked all night about his suicide.

this message is for doper...u can continue to go over my shit..its allll good homie..i wont even go thru any of your shit...its so bad already that looking at your shit running iS a dis in itself..i can tell you one thing..there wont be a girl to protect your ass from getting the beating you WILL recieve from me when i come across you..you wont be able to run into your home and stand behind a glass window in your own safety you coward. U KNOW YOUR A BITCH FOR THAT SHIT...its sad already that im on this shit calling you out but i figured your bitch ass goes on this shit enough...i can reassure you that we will run into each other and i will BEAT U DOWN.EXTREMELY BAD...SOON....KEEP ON RUNNING THRU ME.ITS ONLY WORSE FOR U IN THE LONG RUN...FUCK U..FUCK ER..AND FUCK EVERYONE U RUN WITH..

SEE YA SOON FAGET... KRK

KRK your shit is hurt shouldn't be talkin shit about anyone's graff youse a little buster i see you walking around all the time with a hoodie with a KRK throwie on it. i laff when i see doper hacking your shit, youve never beat anyone up, and every writer i know who knows of you talks shit. just thought you should kno. kiss and make up with your boyfriend already and leave this shit off here

-not doper, (he's weak too)

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Let me hit that blunt, nigga!

Dont you know that most writers gossip like little girls?

Otherwise this forum would never last..

Most writers are egomaniacs who are only out for self.

What we do in its raw form is the most childish crime, ever.

We write our names all fancy on walls. Wow. How gay.

Stop taking it so fucking serious.

Do you think that when you are forty-five telling a story that people are actually going to be impressed that you "kinged" your city in 06?