Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok who found my care package......i lost 20.00,10 vics,1/2 gram of coke,and a can of ultra flat black........just to kick someone while there down!!!!

i didnt find that but i came up on 15 klonopins and ten tylenol 3's while one time was on the other side of the block! watch out in the mission kids. 3 soldiers got wrapped up just the past evening.

i didnt find that but i came up on 15 klonopins and ten tylenol 3's while one time was on the other side of the block! watch out in the mission kids. 3 soldiers got wrapped up just the past evening.

three foolz caught up in one night?!?! all in one area? daymn theyre really crackin down. damn taxi drivers

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening

YOU HAVE PUT THE SCREW ON TOP OF THE TOY BOTTLE. PUTTING 12OZ ON THE STREETS AND IN YOUR (AS YOU WANT TO CALL IT) THROWUP. YOU ARE TEH BIGGEST WASTE OF A FLESH SUIT I EVER SEEN. AND AGAIN YOU SIDEBUST ME AS I LINE YOU ALL DAY. DONT YOU KNOW WE SUCKAFREE

you cant say shit about being toy homie. you know your shit aint seen on the streets. you were much more useful when you posted old school flicks under your old screen name.