Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
When fools get beat up. Maybe theres a reason. Maybe its justified. I can understand that. But its all about perspective. Think about how much more wall we could cover if instead of capping shit, we did it right next to it??!?!?!

I know we all saw when Amaze did a "Peace" piece next to Adek when Adek came through and stripped him. That takes a lot of reservation to not recap and not diss, cause ya know what, its easy to recap and nobodies gonna blame you. Not one bit.

Fuck the beat downs too, this aint high school shit. The game is what you make it. Cant nobody stop you from writing shit on other peoples walls in th dead of night. Its a freedom that we all know and love.

FUCK BEEF.

BUMP FORWARD THINKING GRAFFITI!!!!!

holy shit, thats EXACTLY how i feel about beef.

except when it comes to people who bite my steeez, i go over those fuckers right quick.

:headache: any us hakin hr fliks

they never cross the bridge

toys r U.S just fixes there shit back....if anyone in east oakland ever seen some emo fag walkin down e14 at 2-4 oclock they'd be hitch hiking back without shoes!!!

those cake tags in brookyln was cake hr

he was just out there......!!!

go on the eastbay thread and check out all of cake hr's fill ins.. cake 87 aint putting in work!!!

:scrambled:

hes writing blude87 :rolleyes:

fool your such a clown. seriously man, lay off the net and salvage what you can of your rep cause look dog, your clowning yourself harder than anyone else here.

get it straight homey. ive been writing on and off since 92. when i came to sf for the first time in 92 Revers and Orfn had the city so crushed with tags it would make your head spin.

Cake87 is cool folks. I mean come on guy, you talk all this shit about how this cat from the east bay is on top of style and then your hacking an OG crew with a throw that has three blatantly bitten letters from cats that earned fame the real way. US crew kicks funk and vandalism. My boys throw down ill technical wildstyles. I feel both cause i like seeing shit painted where it aint sposed to be. its sounds like whoever is behind this screen name just couldnt make it as a banger and is trynna take it out on writers who dont bang and just write.

its lost homie, you fucked with an oldschool crew that is affiliated with everyother old school crew in San Francisco. those crews got tags and fillins for decades fool. how you gonna diss your own crew by sparking this bullshit over a name. i mean personally, i think Cake is a funny ass name to write, but Cake87 got a mad funky throw that i seen filled in time and time again....its even funnier that some hard ass "gangstah" writes cake. i mean what dog, you got your homies ice cream and frosting round the corner to pull a jack move.

all the cats HR hacked are real bombers that put in work in sf. i lived in sf for a few years and i think i left maybe 4 times. fuck a car. fuck oakland dude....if i wanna try and get shot and fuck with gangstahs, i lived around the corner from the 'mo.

just chill and let this die fool. and if you wanna see where im comin from keep in mind i work with a real OG Norte who done bids and whose brothers are doing life over shanking a fool to death over an argument about who painted the apartment complex better. This OG keeps us straight and puts things in focus. you got any idea how lonely and cold it is in the pen dog? bad enough they trynna throw a felony at you for a tag in the sco these days and you wanna come here and hate on writers who get up cause your from the hood. Ceiver is hood dog, i know Ceivers antics on the real. How you gonna diss your crew by picking a fight like a bitch over the net? 640 Mob is OG Oakland and I got mad respect but all i know is I got a homie from US that showed me love and when i started writing at 14, 15 years ago, US had the city on lock and battled a savage crew, Funky Fresh Fillmore, so just chill and stop ego tripping.

WHEN U THINK CAKE YOU THINK FOOD...IM THINKIN MONEY.....

SPEAKING ON 64T

CEIVE PUT ME IN....SO WHAT R YOU TALKING ABOUT?

IM POSTING WHILE THE SUN IS UP....WHEN ITS DARK IM WORKIN, SO THE NEXT DAY YOU CAN TELL ME IM WRONG FOR DISSING JELO AGAIN....

ORFN IS TOY STR8 UP I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW LONG HES BEEN WRITING HIS NAME ON THE WALL..HE USED TO BE BETTER ACTUALLY..

I WASNT HACKING ALL OF TOYS R U.S. UNTIL THEY STARTED STICKING UP FOR 87 BY HACKING ME!!!<br>

la9a7889ef7a79d14e3f04atv1.jpg

i didnt even hack out US

THIS IS THE OUTCOME.....JUST SIT BACK AND CONTINUE TO BE A NONE ACTIVE DICK SUCKER!!!

IF NOT PM ME AND WE'LL HANDLE IT!!!

ps YOUR ACTING LIKE MY BITCH!!!!

your a clown fool. you got some average funk letters. Cake87 fuckin you up in bombing frisco and your pieces are average dog. there aint no funk an originality in your shit fool, looks like you bit it out a graff mag like you did your throw.

chill the fuck out, why you trynna bring wack fame to your crews name. your toy fool. you got all dick hurt another cat puts in more work than you with the same name so you tryna be a banger on the net which kills your credit right there fool. straight up fool, you done got fucked up with the amount of bombing the Cake did fool. Show respect to your mentor and the cat who put you in 640 and keep your dick hurt bullshit out of public toy.

you lose dog.

straight up fool, you done got fucked up with the amount of bombing the Cake did fool. Show respect to your mentor and the cat who put you in 640 and keep your dick hurt bullshit out of public toy.

you lose dog.

DID IS OVER DUDE!! SO HE MUST BE RETIRED!!!!

RETIRED WRITERS RARELY GET TO KEEP THERE NAME!!! SORRY BUDDY

THE NET DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ACTUALLY SEE ME UP...

IM FUCKIN UP MY REP BY POSTING ON 12OZ??? I GUESS....?? I DONT DO GRAFF FOR ANYONE BUT MYSELF....IM HAVING FUN...AGAIN IM HAVING FUN...

GO HAVE FUN:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: