Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im not hating or n e thing but doesnt his E look a little bit like MIME's E? jus sayin. i have no beef with CAKE so yeah. jus pointing out

PS...please dont kill me. =(

No ones going to kill anyone If a graffiti writer had ANY brains at all, they wouldnt write there name all over town, then kill someone LOL, plus taking graffiti that serious Is just plain rediculous.

I have no beef with dude cake either, I just think he should quit being a dick, and write his name and cake87 should write his name too, there style is different, who fuckin cares,

I hope dude reads this and realizes how stupid the whole thing is.

There is only 26 letters in the alphabet, grow up. Drink beers, hump chicks and stop turning graffiti into gang bull shit,

when all it is, a bunch of adults acting like children because its fun, and having fun is what it should be :p :p

No ones going to kill anyone If a graffiti writer had ANY brains at all, they wouldnt write there name all over town, then kill someone LOL, plus taking graffiti that serious Is just plain rediculous.

I have no beef with dude cake either, I just think he should quit being a dick, and write his name and cake87 should write his name too, there style is different, who fuckin cares,

I hope dude reads this and realizes how stupid the whole thing is.

There is only 26 letters in the alphabet, grow up. Drink beers, hump chicks and stop turning graffiti into gang bull shit,

when all it is, a bunch of adults acting like children because its fun, and having fun is what it should be :p :p

cant be put any better

im not hating or n e thing but doesnt his E look a little bit like MIME's E? jus sayin. i have no beef with CAKE so yeah. jus pointing out

PS...please dont kill me. =(

do you mean mine? i think this whole cake us beef is really entertaining but i dont see why cake and cake dont just battle instead of dragging crews into there conflict

yea seriously people just need do get overthemselves and thier stupid petty beef shit and keep crushing and not fighting like old married couples

this kind of beef is pointless

we already get enough heat from the city

word the fuck up.

everyone is different, therefor there will be different types of writers

but we all write and the majority of the city hates us.

we should be fighting them and not ourselves.

concentrate the hate in a productive direction. or just go at it with a heart full of the gospel, or some gay shit like that.

:love4:

do you mean mine? i think this whole cake us beef is really entertaining but i dont see why cake and cake dont just battle instead of dragging crews into there conflict

word!!!!

i love seeing 20 US tags back to back in different colors :lol:

soooo gansta!!!

remember im from a "shithole like richmond"....... :cool:

ps......there is no such thing as a new letter!! your mad cause you only tag 12 oz's forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey

mr body builder tagger .....calm down...knowone has touched your stuff

you mustve hacked me cause you wanted some attention.....youve seen me across the water but you never hacked me until now!!! calm down

;) i want know parts

word!!!!

i love seeing 20 US tags back to back in different colors :lol:

soooo gansta!!!

remember im from a "shithole like richmond"....... :cool:

ps......there is no such thing as a new letter!! your mad cause you only tag 12 oz's forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey

mr body builder tagger .....calm down...knowone has touched your stuff

you mustve hacked me cause you wanted some attention.....youve seen me across the water but you never hacked me until now!!! calm down

;) i want know parts

i bet you were fuckn stoked to hear someone say youre from richmond, yes im so ganster i hope noone finds finds out i really live in lake merrit and my mom packs me fruit rollups everyday if i clean my room, THUG LIFE NIGGA!!!!!!!