Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

internet talk is so fucking beyond retarded. watch me contradict myself->

and what up phunk? i went through your website and you posted my boys shit that we painted together but not mine? what up with that? theres a ton of other wack shit on your site but not my shit? not that i really give a fuck i have a life and what not but damn dog, we did that shit for my birthday and i get no play. same to everyone who posts, dont just post one shot of a wall or scene and leave everyone else out what the fuck? not to jump on the bagwagon, but yeah im thrilled you have the time and resources to adequatley document city graffiti, hats off dude you do a good job, but now im sittin here bitter cause i have shit that prevents me from really putting my name out ie bills and serious jail time if convicted (possible years with my record) and i finally get out to do some shit and you post my boys shit next to me but not mine. fuck that dude. you lose cool points for that one. i hope your book flops.

stupid insomnia.

"and what up phunk? i went through your website and you posted my boys shit that we painted together but not mine? what up with that? theres a ton of other wack shit on your site but not my shit? not that i really give a fuck i have a life and what not but damn dog, we did that shit for my birthday and i get no play. same to everyone who posts, dont just post one shot of a wall or scene and leave everyone else out what the fuck? not to jump on the bagwagon, but yeah im thrilled you have the time and resources to adequatley document city graffiti, hats off dude you do a good job, but now im sittin here bitter cause i have shit that prevents me from really putting my name out ie bills and serious jail time if convicted (possible years with my record) and i finally get out to do some shit and you post my boys shit next to me but not mine. fuck that dude. you lose cool points for that one. i hope your book flops."

UN QUOTE

dude. i hope your kidding. Quit trying to get internet fame you sound like the biggest homo. Quit blaming jail time for you not getting up. You think your the only one on that boat? no.

just have fun man, dont get caught up in this shit.

I love how people have had the audacity to be ainti-Phunk at all(and I really am not even addressing such a retarded stance) while all there really is aside from his photos is petty, unsubstantial jibba jabba. I hope the recent (albeit isolated and minor) derision towards him doesn't run Phunk off because I'd rather look at his flicks rather than page after page of toys calling each other toys and Mr. B defending Keep and every now and then a cop asking where a spot is and then that one dude who insists that Gufe is a rat. I can't imagine how fucking boring this thread would be without Phunk.

you have to be the gayest sounding fuck i have ever seen on this thread. to bad phunk didn't flick your shit its probably crap why would you even say you hope his book flops. fucking toy ass bitch. cry cry.

and what up phunk? i went through your website and you posted my boys shit that we painted together but not mine? what up with that? theres a ton of other wack shit on your site but not my shit? not that i really give a fuck i have a life and what not but damn dog, we did that shit for my birthday and i get no play. same to everyone who posts, dont just post one shot of a wall or scene and leave everyone else out what the fuck? not to jump on the bagwagon, but yeah im thrilled you have the time and resources to adequatley document city graffiti, hats off dude you do a good job, but now im sittin here bitter cause i have shit that prevents me from really putting my name out ie bills and serious jail time if convicted (possible years with my record) and i finally get out to do some shit and you post my boys shit next to me but not mine. fuck that dude. you lose cool points for that one. i hope your book flops.

stupid insomnia.