Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

"MARY POPPINS" knows who AMAZE is right? not because of some side of a museum he painted in detroit, but because of his street cred. picture yourself at 20+ getting up a ton and making a name for yourself in the city you reside and beyond without the help of the internet and putting up with the shit that goes with the territory. it might happen, but nowadays, it usually it ends up that your friends( or you "anonomously") post your shit on here before the paint even dries, putting up a false representation of whats really going on in the city. you got less people complaining about self promo and more toys bitching about some dude hitting his 30's who still gets up but not as much as he did ten years ago with an opportunity to score cash on doing nothing more than what he has always been doing in the last decade with his shit already recognized. that is getting over. no ones complaining about heads who got up and faded out or anyone who took a turn for the worse. my point is, see how you feel about someones situation when you can walk in their shoes, otherwise, your opinion is invalid.

"MARY POPPINS" knows who AMAZE is right? not because of some side of a museum he painted in detroit, but because of his street cred. picture yourself at 20+ getting up a ton and making a name for yourself in the city you reside and beyond without the help of the internet and putting up with the shit that goes with the territory. it might happen, but nowadays, it usually it ends up that your friends( or you "anonomously") post your shit on here before the paint even dries, putting up a false representation of whats really going on in the city. you got less people complaining about self promo and more toys bitching about some dude hitting his 30's who still gets up but not as much as he did ten years ago with an opportunity to score cash on doing nothing more than what he has always been doing in the last decade with his shit already recognized. that is getting over. no ones complaining about heads who got up and faded out or anyone who took a turn for the worse. my point is, see how you feel about someones situation when you can walk in their shoes, otherwise, your opinion is invalid.

Just like me thats your opinion. who the fuck care what age you are graffiti is ageless. You can get up

till yous on your death bed, plus I'm not bitchn about anything. ********I give amaze his prop.*********** But using your graffiti name for gallery fame is selln out!

GRAFFITI IS RAW AND NOT SOME FUCKN BRAND LIKE STARBUCIKS.

Just like me thats your opinion. who the fuck care what age you are graffiti is ageless. You can get up

till yous on your death bed, plus I'm not bitchn about anything. ********I give amaze his prop.*********** But using your graffiti name for gallery fame is selln out!

GRAFFITI IS RAW AND NOT SOME FUCKN BRAND LIKE STARBUCIKS.

I LOVE STARBUCKS.

GIVE ME ANOTHER AMZE GRANDE!;)

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

mary poppins is just a hater straight up... no one likes a hater and you just got your panties in a bundle cuz people keep nailing you.. you are a child with a childish oppionon.. go do some real spots, get up and walk the streets at night... then talk some shit... otherwise as i said your just a small minded hater