Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i am so fucking sick of this wkt r1o attempted invasion...you fags need to take your sorry asses back to the 408' date='stay out of frisco!!!!!![/quote']

real city cats show us love . we got no beef up here we reside in the city raise our kids in the city and get money . its all love . but serious why you gotta make a new name try to scare us ? we cannot be scared of toys we beat up everytime we fight ok get back to that bayshit

YABOYYYYYYY YOUNG YEEEEEEEEEEEE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<1

real city cats show us love . we got no beef up here we reside in the city raise our kids in the city and get money . its all love . but serious why you gotta make a new name try to scare us ? we cannot be scared of toys we beat up everytime we fight ok get back to that bayshit

YABOYYYYYYY YOUNG YEEEEEEEEEEEE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<1

word almost wherever i go i see wkt that i give props to for sure.

heres the deal i have the piece by piece dvd and am willing to put it on a torrent site so long as theres more then a couple people that want. or you can send me a message if you would like to make some kind of deal with me

Why would you even offer something like that if you weren't an asshole??? I mean just because they put out a DVD that means they have money??? You watch the dvd and don't realize that it took 5 LONG years to complete!!! Tens of thousands of dollars were spent that weren't accounted for... on plane tickets to NY to interview people that were no longer in SF, mini dv tapes, equipment rentals, computers they had to buy to edit the film. school they had to pay for to learn how to do it all, the dvd's they had to buy, the books in the dvd's and not to mention all the labor and time in tracking people down to get interviews, time to do the interview, watching it again to taking the parts they could use then editing the whole thing to make sense. It took them over a year of just editing to get the film where it is now.

Those guys took on a project that everyone talked about doing but no one stepped up until they did and now you want to hook up other people??? That is a straight dick move!!!! They will NEVER and I mean NEVER make all the money back that they put into the film and that is with 5 years of FREE labor because they will for sure never make any money on that!!!!! The film was a labor of love and some asshole like you comes along and wants to hook people up!!!! Like the other guy said... Why do people go out of their way to do shit like this to get fucked over by assholes like you??? :mad: