Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by STREAKER_INK+Mar 1 2006, 02:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STREAKER_INK - Mar 1 2006, 02:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by superfiend@Mar 1 2006, 07:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-meatcleaver@Mar 1 2006, 01:40 PM

Bogle flicks please BUMMMMP!!

rip bogl

Feb 30 1979 - Jan 26 2006 :(

gone but not forgotten.....

YOUR NOT SERIOUS ARE YOU?

[/b]

sorry, my shit meter was full.

bogls in Oslo...

Originally posted by superfiend+Mar 1 2006, 12:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (superfiend - Mar 1 2006, 12:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by STREAKER_INK@Mar 1 2006, 02:47 PM

Originally posted by superfiend@Mar 1 2006, 07:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-meatcleaver@Mar 1 2006, 01:40 PM

Bogle flicks please BUMMMMP!!

rip bogl

Feb 30 1979 - Jan 26 2006 :(

gone but not forgotten.....

YOUR NOT SERIOUS ARE YOU?

sorry, my shit meter was full.

bogls in Oslo...

[/b]

i heard BOGL got caught up in a nuclear waste accident and now hes got that incredible hulk steez and he fights crime and shit now

Originally posted by FUKGSB+Mar 1 2006, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FUKGSB - Mar 1 2006, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>just wanted to say that gsb is a bunch of coke heads and snitches

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-FUKGSB@Mar 1 2006, 02:51 PM

let the shit talkin begin!!!

i know these guys and that shit aint to fuckin kool faggot

Originally posted by suavefella+Mar 1 2006, 03:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suavefella - Mar 1 2006, 03:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by FUKGSB@Mar 1 2006, 02:50 PM

just wanted to say that gsb is a bunch of coke heads and snitches

[/b]

y am i the fag?

lets put it like this

i went to a party were these fools were at and all bonzai could say all night was 'gsb what' 'ghetto scum bags fool what', punk shut the fuk up, rep your crew once and let it go; very annoying. gusto same thing, blah, blah, blah we gsb, we gsb so fukin what, even heard that gusto is a snitch from homies in NY. not good at all you are all toys. thats probably y atari and chan always knockin you out the box bunch of toys. lets not get started with reject TOY. you will all be gone or hooked on that yayo. good luck toys!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Fuck, someone told me who did the fish piece but I forget....what i like best is how grimey all the bloody handprints make it look...like the piece is the next one up on the chopping block. The way it's stomach is getting pierced by the piece next to it is the jump off. Def one of the prized flicks in my collection

EDIT: SERUM did it

Originally posted by FUKGSB+Mar 1 2006, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FUKGSB - Mar 1 2006, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by suavefella@Mar 1 2006, 03:28 PM

y am i the fag?

lets put it like this

i went to a party were these fools were at and all bonzai could say all night was 'gsb what' 'ghetto scum bags fool what', punk shut the fuk up, rep your crew once and let it go; very annoying. gusto same thing, blah, blah, blah we gsb, we gsb so fukin what, even heard that gusto is a snitch from homies in NY. not good at all you are all toys. thats probably y atari and chan always knockin you out the box bunch of toys. lets not get started with reject TOY. you will all be gone or hooked on that yayo. good luck toys!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

AND I BET YOU SAID ALL THIS SHIT TO THERE FACES RIGHT? NO,YOU WENT HOME AND TALKED SHIT ON THE INTERNET. COME ON MAN!!! :chicken: LONG LIVE GSB! GUSTO AIN'T NO SNITCH EITHER! SHAME ON YOU FOR GOSSIPING I HEARD THIS I HEARD THAT. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 1 2006, 04:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 1 2006, 04:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by FUKGSB@Mar 1 2006, 12:52 PM

Originally posted by suavefella@Mar 1 2006, 03:28 PM

y am i the fag?

lets put it like this

AND I BET YOU SAID ALL THIS SHIT TO THERE FACES RIGHT? NO,YOU WENT HOME AND TALKED SHIT ON THE INTERNET. COME ON MAN!!! :chicken: LONG LIVE GSB! GUSTO AIN'T NO SNITCH EITHER! SHAME ON YOU FOR GOSSIPING I HEARD THIS I HEARD THAT. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

who is this fuckin punk??? :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :hatred:

Your just jelous. No one talks about you or whatever toy shit you do... you dick ride Atari and all them toys who get robbed by us real cats and hate on dudes who have put more work in then you ever will. So keep talking and spreading gossip like a little girl and we'll keep giving yall something to look forward to... talking shit about us.