Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by acke+Feb 14 2006, 07:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (acke - Feb 14 2006, 07:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-chronicthehemphog@Feb 14 2006, 12:44 PM

Taen...those are some ugly bombs. go practice.

its called ugly graff. i bet you think orfn is toy :haha:

[/b]

destruction and ugly graff can be beautiful,some people can pull it off, others blame their lack of skill on it. But when writers would rather see a blank wall then that bullshit up it's kinda sad. :( :( :shook:

Originally posted by Off that chewy+Feb 14 2006, 09:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Off that chewy - Feb 14 2006, 09:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-comdiesil@Feb 14 2006, 06:18 AM

IS IT TRUE U GUYS ARE GETTING FELONY'S FOR BOMBING OUT THERE?

JUST WHAT I HEAR

YEP, IT IS SO FUCKING STUPID FUCK IT. BUT PEOPLE STILL CRUSH SHIT HERE :haha: :haha:

[/b]

yea theyre bumping the felonies only so we hae to pay 1200 dollar bail but then after going to court 5 times theyll dismiss it. everyone go kil, its all a front

Originally posted by simewon..............+Feb 13 2006, 08:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (simewon.............. - Feb 13 2006, 08:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>who tha fuck is this,,,,, some ol dotcomdickridahuh....hmmmmmm<!--QuoteBegin-bloody knuckles@Feb 9 2006, 06:19 PM

IMG_0574.jpg

ayo... who tha fuck is this,,,,, aint no dotcom cats in sf.... someone go over that bullshit please...................

[/b]

.com is no bullshit, he has nothing to do with ny, stop fronting like you know everything before you get punked real tough

dotcomghostyard3.jpg

smoke.jpg

dotcomstyles.jpg

Originally posted by EUROne@Feb 15 2006, 01:06 AM

Happy saint valentin day to all you toy ass mother fuckers internet fags masturbating at home...

YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL MY FRIEND THE WHITE WIDOW I KNOW SHE'S A GOOD GIRL :haha:

THE BUD WEISER :jpotato:

sorry to quote this, livin on the east coast i dont see shit like this everyday...but DAMNNNNNNNNNNN :hatred:

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Feb 15 2006, 10:32 PM

bump for the evil lookin plant trees, that drama shot, and the white widow

but sorry EURO....IM A COORS MAN!!!!

:smiles: I didn't even finish that shit it taste like water...

I AM MORE A GUINESS/HEINEKEN EUROTRASH....

:krunk: All day everyday..

What's the best coast again? ;)