M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

dude i'm sorry but this is so gay i have to say something....

1.) UNION EX HASN'T BEEN CHILL IN YEARS. IT WILL NEVER BE CHILL AGAIN. THE FUCKING CITY GOT TOO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT GRAFFITI THERE. I KNOW THAT BECAUSE I GOT POPPED DOWN THERE AND THE COP SAID THAT. YOU'RE AN IDIOT. THE FIRST TIME THEY BUFFED IT THERE WAS ALL KINDS OF SHIT ON THE FRONT. AND THAT SHIT ON THE FRONT HAD BEEN THERE FOR YEARS. DO YOU REALLY THINK JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOES A THROWIE ON THE FRONT THAT FUCKS IT UP FOR EVERYONE? LET ME GIVE YOU THE REAL REASON WHY EVERYONE IS GETTING RAN OUT: BECAUSE THE CITY CAUGHT ON TO IT AND THEY DON'T WANT ANYONE DOWN THERE PAINTING. IT WILL NEVER BE CHILL AGAIN. IDIOT. TRUST ME. THEY'LL BUFF IT EVERYTIME FROM NOW ON. GIVE THEM A FEW MONTHS.

2.)FUCK UP THE ENJOYMENT FOR EVERYONE ELSE? LOOKS TO ME LIKE THE ONLY ONES COMPLAINING ARE YOU AND YOUR BOY. EVERYONE IN THE SCENE HATES YOU. EVERYONE I'VE EVER TALKED TO FROM OUT OF TOWN THAT KNOWS YOU BY ADEMA OR AEDE OR WHATEVER RETAERDED NAEM YOU LIEK TO WRIET, HATES YOU ALSO....

3.)AS FAR AS I REMEMBER, I NEVER TRIED TO BE BUDDY BUDDY WITH YOU. HOW MANY TIMES DID WE PAINT TOGETHER? ONE, IDIOT. AT THE WHATEVER WALL THAT FIRST TIME. AND YOU BIT BETOR'S "T" ON THAT PIECE BY THE WAY.

4.) TALK SHIT ABOUT EVERYONE? THAT'S NOT RIGHT IDIOT. I'M ONLY TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOU. IDIOT. AND I WASN'T EVEN TALKING SHIT TO YOU IN THAT COMMENT UP THERE. BUT YOU JUST GOTTA DOUCHE IT UP AND INSTEAD OF JUST BEING LIKE WHATEVER, HERE YOU GO DOUCHING IT UP AGAIN. EVERYONE ELSE IN MEMPHIS (AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE ELSE) THAT'S NOT A FUCKIN CHUMP GETS ALONG WITH ME AND MY CREW, EVEN IF THEY DON'T LIKE OUR WORK.

5.)WHERE RICHBOYS BURN YUPPIES? OKAY LET ME THINK ABOUT THIS. YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKIN TOOLBAG YOU'RE GONNA MISUSE THE WORD YUPPIE. A YUPPIE IS SOMEONE WHO HAS A LOT OF MONEY AND LIVES IN GERMANTOWN AND DRIVES A LEXUS ON THEIR WAY TO GET A MASSAGE. THAT'S ALONG THE LINES OF THE DEFINITION OF YUPPIE. LET'S GET BRUTALLY HONEST. YOU PRETTY MUCH JUST SAID TO ME, THAT RICHBOYS (PASER) BURN YUPPIES (I GUESS YOUR STUPID ASS MEANT ME) AND THE MIDDLE MAN (YOU) SIT BACK AND WATCH. I'M THE YUPPIE? FOOL, I DON'T EAT SOME DAYS...YOU DRIVE A FUCKIN VOLKSWAGEN. WHOSE THE YUPPY NOW? OKAY TRY TO PAY ATTENTION HERE, IDIOT:

6.)YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR A DECADE.

ME AND BETOR HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR JUST OVER THREE YEARS.

WHOSE GONNA BE BETTER WHEN WE'VE BEEN WRITING FOR TEN YEARS? WHO WILL BE BETTER THEN, IDIOT? AND YOU GUYS TAKE GRAFF SO SERIOUSLY. IT'S HILARIOUS TO ME THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT IT. UGHHH, CRUSH THIS....UGGGH BURN THAT. I COULD GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT GRAFF ON THE REAL. THAT'S JUST SOMETHING THAT I LIKE TO DO. AND AT LEAST I DO LETTERS. AND YOU AREN'T GOOD AT ANYTHING ELSE I CAN NAME AT LEAST 20 THINGS I'M BETTER THAN YOU AT. IDIOT.

7.) YOU ROLLERBLADE, GEL YOUR HAIR, AND HAVE A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A LISP.....FAYXTH.

8.)I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY WITH THAT LAST LINE. IT JUST SOUNDS SUPER HOMO. I THINK YOU WERE GOING FOR "LET ME SAY SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS DARK TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW SUPER COOL I AM AND THAT I'M THE O.G. WRITER IN MEMPHIS." THE WAY IT CAME OUT SOUNDS MORE LIKE "I ROLLERBLADE AND I'M TRYING TO TALK SHIT." IDIOT.

9.) WE TALK SHIT BEHIND YOUR BACK? I HEARD YOU WERE TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY ROLLERBLADE THROWIES TO MOD5. BEFORE THAT, I DIDN'T BOMB OVER ANY OF YOUR SHIT. NOTHING. NOT ONE PIECE. I WAS JUST DOING THE ROLLER BLADE BECAUSE IT'S AN "N" AND I THINK IT'S A PRETTY FRESH AND ORIGINAL. NOW THAT YOU'VE TALKED SHIT KISS EVER LAST TURD SHAPED LETTER WITH GAY ROPE ACTION GOODBYE. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU PAINT OVER MY STUFF. BUT I'M GONNA BOMB OVER YOU. IT MAKES YOU MAD AND THAT'S HILARIOUS TO ME. YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE ME MAD. KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IF YOU TOUCH ANY OF OUR SHIT YOU KNOW WE'LL SEE YOU OUT SOMETIME. MY CREW MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY BUT WE GOT EACH OTHERS' BACKS. WE'RE ALL FUCKING POOR AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK. THAT'S MY FAMILY. SO GO AHEAD AND TOUCH OUR SHIT BECAUSE WE GO EVERYWHERE TOGETHER AND DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER PRETTY MUCH.

I MEAN REALLY. FUCK YOU MAN. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? A NO-NAME, NO-TALENT ASS FONDLER WHO WAS PAINTING HIS FRESHEST SHIT 5 YEARS AGO BUT ONLY BECAUSE CABUS WAS HELPING HIM. YOU'RE NOT AN O.G. YOU AREN'T SHIT TO ME. EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT YOU I GET MAD. YOU'RE STUPID FACE WITH YOU'RE STUPID, SMUG, SHIT EATING GRIN WITH YOUR FAKE ASS SUNGLASSES, SAYING SOME SMART ASS COMMENT TO SOMEONE YOU HARDLY KNOW. GO IN THE DICTIONARY AND LOOK UP THE WORD PROPRIETY. ALSO LOOK UP ENEMA.

WHY DON'T YOU START WRITING THAT...

NOSEY MUTHA FUNKIN ONE!

UNDERPRIVLEDGED HOODRATS!

priceless

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its great that you guys hate me. glad ive gotten your attention.

seems like im all you guys talk about.

as far as dissing my shit. thats cool too. i dont have to paint. Ive got other shit i enjoy doing, and im sure ill catch you out somewhere.

then youll play it off on your boys and let them stand up for you, because again, not one of you will stand up without

your crew backing you. the only real problem i have with 'eyso' painting over my stuff is

A. he doesnt have the balls to contact me and say what he means,

or just get over the fact that not everyone sits around smoking weed all day, making beats and rhymes.

and

B. that he went on a production on a dudes business. juicy jim was pretty pissed about it.

so if thats the way things go down, since now i think you guys are assholes, i should go diss your production

on whatever? no, because i respect the business, and if ive got a problem with you, im not gonna

diss your art. dissing a throw up or whatever is one thing, but ive got a bit more respect than dissing your walls.

as far as money, your still a little no mind of your own kid that lets all your boys think for you.

keep in mind that all i did was show up the day after, to clean up the parking lot that YOU left trashed,

so the owner invited ME into her office and wrote ME a check. I should have given it back to her that day in the office, then no one would have ANY of it.

when you guys redid the front, i was glad, you guys did alot better together than i could have done by myself. so props on that one.

and since i didnt finish it, i had half a mind to go ahead and toss the remaining amount i kept to paint that wall on to you guys, but why the FUCK should i do that now?

and yep, i used to skate, and still would if i had the time. if i could break dance, i would do that as well.

not because its 'cool' or 'hard', but because it looks fun.

And ill be sure to use extra gel next time nosy.

call scar, let him know your borrowing his 1.0 throw up to put rollerblade wheels on and diss people with.

not to say els doesnt have a nice tag, but betor has the best handstyles in memphis, regardless to whether hes an asshole or not.

graffiti is a hobby, not a lifestyle. get the fuck over it.

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

LOOK AT YOUR STUPID ASS. YOU SAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAINT, YOU'VE GOT OTHER THINGS TO DO...WHAT? LIKE CHECK THE MEMPHIS GRAFFITI FORUM EVEN THOUGH YOU SAY YOU'RE DONE WRITING AGAIN? WHAT A LOSER. SO BASICALLY, YOU'RE NOT GONNA PAINT ANYMORE, YOU'RE JUST GONNA CHECK THE FORUMS TO TALK TRASH. IDIOT.

SECONDLY, EYSO WILL PUNCH YOU DEAD IN YOUR SHIT. IF HE EVER SAW YOU, HE WOULD COME UP TO YOU, AND PUNCH YOU IN YOUR SHIT. WE LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD WHERE PEOPLE DON'T TALK ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS AND SETTLE DISPUTES WITH EACH OTHER OVER THE PHONE. THIS IS 2006. (ALMOST 07)

JIM WAS PRETTY PISSED? JIM COULD PROBABLY CARE LESS. IDIOT. THAT GUY IS THE MOST EASY GOING MUR-FER IN THE CITY.

YEAH YEAH. YOU HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE BUSINESS. THAT'S WHY YOU ACCEPTED A CHECK FOR $500 DOLLARS FROM MARY V FOR OUR JAM. INSTEAD OF BEING A RATIONAL PERSON AND SAYING, "ACTUALLY, MARY V., I'M NOT THE ONE YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS OUT TO I WASN'T IN CHARGE OF THE JAM," YOU'RE JUST LIKE WHOAAAA MAKE IT OUT THE FAYXTH. AND THEN I CALL YOU UP AND BUST YOU OUT ON IT AND TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE US THE MONEY, AND THE FIRST THING YOU SAY IS "THAT MONEY IS GOING TOWARD SPONSORSHIPS FOR THE NEXT JAM I'M PLANNING." SO IN OTHER WORDS, YOU'RE GONNA ACCEPT A CHECK FROM A GOOD HEARTED WOMAN, STRAIGHT UP LIE TO BETOR AND SAY THAT SHE ONLY GAVE US $150, AND TRY TO TAKE ME AND HIM OUT WITH THE MONEY WE MADE FROM THE JAM WE PLANNED OUT, AND YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH EXCEPT THAT YOU PAINTED DOWN THE STREET ON THE SAME DAY AS US.. THEN, AFTER YOU'VE BEEN BUSTED OUT, YOU STILL MANAGE TO WEEZEL YOUR WAY INTO GETTING 300 BUCKS TO PAINT THE FRONT OF THE WHATEVER. SO YOU THROW UP SOME HALF ASS, UGLY BACKGROUND AND A SHITTY STENCIL, AND LEAVE IT LIKE THAT FOR A MONTH. THAT'S A BUSINESS, RETARD. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE SOME UGLY SHIT ON THE SIDE OF A PLACE OF BUSINESS FOR A MONTH. YEAH, GEEZ...YOU SURE DO HAVE A LOT OF RESECT FOR THE BUSINESS, DON'T YOU FAYXTH?

NO MIND OF MY OWN? EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE IS FAKE. YOU SLEEP WITH UGLY REDNECK CHICKS YOU HIT ON IN GAS STATIONS AND DRIVE A VOLKSWAGEN. YOU GEL YOUR HAIR, WORK AT AEROPOSTALE IN A SHOPPING MALL, AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE IS BASED AROUND WHAT'S GONNA MAKE YOU LOOK COOL. AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOU'RE THOOPER THWEET TRENDY IMAGE. STREET RACING SUCKS--IT'S ONLY FOR GUYS WHO HAVE SMALL PENISES BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM FEEL BETTER. THAT'S WHY SO MANY ASIANS STREET RACE. (JOKE)

HEY IDIOT READ THIS TOO: WE LEAVE THE PARKING LOT TRASHED ALL THE TIME. WE PAY THAT BUM OSCAR A FEW BUCKS EVERY DAY TO CLEAN IT FOR US, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO. AND IT ALLOWS FOR OSCAR TO GO TO THE Z-MART AND BUY SOME BEER. AND YEAH, I'M SO SURE YOU WENT TO THE WHATEVER JUST TO CLEAN UP THE PARKING LOT. I KNOW YOU HAD ALTERIOR MOTIVES I'M NOT STUPID LIKE YOU. YOU WERE JUST GONNA GO CHAT AND SEE IF SHE MENTIONED MONEY. AND IF YOU REALLY DID GO UP THERE JUST FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF CLEANING THE PARKING LOT, WOW YOU'RE GAY. WHAT ARE YOU A EAGLE SCOUT?

YOU WERE GONNA GIVE THE REST OF THE MONEY TO US? YEAH RIGHT. THE WALL HAS BEEN FINISHED FOR LIKE 3 OR 4 WEEKS NOW, AND WE DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT YOU GIVING US MONEY UNTIL NOW. IF YOU JUST NOW DECIDED WE'RE ASSHOLES, SHOULDN'T WE HAVE THE MONEY NOW SINCE WE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB 3 WEEKS AGO? IDIOT. WE'RE NOT STUPID YOU CAN'T JUST TALK OUT YOUR ASS TO US-- YOU HAVE TO MAKE SENSE WHEN YOU TALK TO PEOPLE WHO AREN'T UGLY HILLBILLY GAS STATION ATTENDANTS WITH THE CLAP.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT YOU COULD NEVER BREAK DANCE. IT LOOKS FUN BECAUSE IT IS. BUT THERE'S A RULE-- YOU CAN'T BE AN AKWARD, SARCASTIC ASSHOLE WHOSE BODY IS SHAPED OUT OF PROPORTION. YOU COULDN'T DO 20 PUSHUPS. THE ONLY STRONG PART OF YOUR BODY IS YOUR FOREARMS FROM TURNING WRENCHES AND BEATING OFF.

YEAH. USE EXTRA GEL. YOU FAG. GO AHEAD BE MORE GAY. HEY LOSER, HERE'S A PIECE OF ADVICE. YOU COULD BE NOT GAY AND NOT GEL YOUR HAIR. I'VE HEARD A GIRL SAY VERBATIM ABOUT YOU "HE WOULD BE ALOT MORE ATTRACTIVE IF HE DIDN'T GET HIS HAIR." GELLED HAIR WENT OUT OF STYLE IN 1999 WITH THE BACKSTREE BOYS, YOU STUPID CRUMB.

YEAH LIKE I BIT THAT TRHOWIE FROM SCAR. TRUST ME. IF I WANTED TO BITE SCAR I WOULD BITE ALOT MORE OF HIS STYLE THAN HIS THROWIE. MAYBE IF YOU DID A THROWIE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE AND KEEP YOURSELF IN THE KNOW, YOU MIGHT NOTICE I BEEN DOING THAT SAME "N" FOR LIKE 3 YEARS, I JUST THREW SOME WHEELS AND A COUPLE SPLASHES ON IT. AND SCAR SENT BETOR A MESSAGE ON MYSPACE THAT SAID SOMEHTING ALONG THE LINES OF "THAT'S AWESOME YOU GUYS ARE DOING ROLLERBLADES OVER THE FAKE I WANNA COME TO MEMPHIS AND GO OVER HIS SHIT WITH A ROLLERBLADE TOO." (EVERYONE HATES YOU. EVEN FOUND DOESN'T LIKE YOU AND FOUND IS THE NICEST GUY TO EVER WALK THE STREETS OF MEMPHIS)

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. ELS HAS THE FRESHEST HANDSTYLES. YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING TO ME. AND IF I EVER REALLY HAD TO TAKE WHAT YOU SAID INTO CONSIDERATION FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, I'D PROBABLY DO THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU SAID TO DO. BECAUSE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A LOW LIFED CONARTIST.

WATCH THIS...... WATCH THIS NOW.

GRAFFITI IS A HOBBY.

FOR YOU!!! IT'S ONLY A HOBBY FOR ASSHOLES LIKE YOU, WHO DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THE CULTURE.

AND THAT'S WHY I CAN'T STAND YOU. BECAUSE GRAFFITI IS SERIOUSLY ABOUT 35% OF EVERYTHING THAT I THINK ABOUT. THIS IS OUR LIFE BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE.

I THINK IT WAS MR. FREEZE FROM THE ROCKSTEADY CREW THAT SAID, "IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS CULTURE, (HIPHOP) THEN IT'S NOT FOR YOU." AND CLEARLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS CULTURE OF GRAFFITI. SO GET THE HELL OUT.

i think its great that you guys hate me. glad ive gotten your attention.

seems like im all you guys talk about.

as far as dissing my shit. thats cool too. i dont have to paint. Ive got other shit i enjoy doing, and im sure ill catch you out somewhere.

then youll play it off on your boys and let them stand up for you, because again, not one of you will stand up without

your crew backing you. the only real problem i have with 'eyso' painting over my stuff is

A. he doesnt have the balls to contact me and say what he means,

or just get over the fact that not everyone sits around smoking weed all day, making beats and rhymes.

and

B. that he went on a production on a dudes business. juicy jim was pretty pissed about it.

so if thats the way things go down, since now i think you guys are assholes, i should go diss your production

on whatever? no, because i respect the business, and if ive got a problem with you, im not gonna

diss your art. dissing a throw up or whatever is one thing, but ive got a bit more respect than dissing your walls.

as far as money, your still a little no mind of your own kid that lets all your boys think for you.

keep in mind that all i did was show up the day after, to clean up the parking lot that YOU left trashed,

so the owner invited ME into her office and wrote ME a check. I should have given it back to her that day in the office, then no one would have ANY of it.

when you guys redid the front, i was glad, you guys did alot better together than i could have done by myself. so props on that one.

and since i didnt finish it, i had half a mind to go ahead and toss the remaining amount i kept to paint that wall on to you guys, but why the FUCK should i do that now?

and yep, i used to skate, and still would if i had the time. if i could break dance, i would do that as well.

not because its 'cool' or 'hard', but because it looks fun.

And ill be sure to use extra gel next time nosy.

call scar, let him know your borrowing his 1.0 throw up to put rollerblade wheels on and diss people with.

not to say els doesnt have a nice tag, but betor has the best handstyles in memphis, regardless to whether hes an asshole or not.

graffiti is a hobby, not a lifestyle. get the fuck over it.

yeah everyone stop chit chat bitching over the forum, private message or call each other or something but seriously get over this shit. fake you dont have to talk to nosy if u dont want to ever again and nosy you dont have to talk to fake if u dont want to ever again, but jeeeeeeeesuuuuusss this constant back and forth bitching is getting old and getting nowhere. ehhhhhhhhhhhh

nah wase, people cant do that in memphis.

ive got no ultimate problem with anyone on here, except they cant think for themselves.

hell the 16 year old here has a better head on his shoulders than the rest of his crew.

nah, actually i cant say that, guys like epok, jace, those cats. they seem to live and let live.

grow up kids. no pity party here.

Archived