M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

crayola... he keeps writing ugly as " UH "'s over me and the phoesta

i thought crayola was more than one person, like some toy kid crew.

maybe its that hippy dude that always weirds people out at the wildthings wall and at minor.

gangstaaaaaaaaaaa

(anyone recognize the tunnel at 2:36 minutes?)

i thought crayola was more than one person, like some toy kid crew.

maybe its that hippy dude that always weirds people out at the wildthings wall and at minor.

gangstaaaaaaaaaaa

(anyone recognize the tunnel at 2:36 minutes?)

yea they are a crew of like 2 but its just one main kid that goes out

I was driving to the store and i saw this kid droping a crayola tag on the abandon carwash... so i called phoe and we went to run up on this dude...

so we go down and he had moved to the minor wall where he was dropping some more tags. We parked and walked into the alley, and i yelled out CRAYOLA. He came up to us and i let him know who we were and he let us know who he was, and i asked him why he kept on writing on our shit... He said that we had been at war for a couple years now and he was ready to have a truce... SOOOOOOOOO I said " War?, What war?, Its's just you writing over our shit..." anyway this kid rambled on for a minute on how he wanted to get down and paint and blah blah blah... he was probably just trying not to get smacked in the face with this mini louisville slugger that phoe had.

So anyway the kid told us that he wouldnt ever do it again on some truce bull shit..... which he didnt for a couple months or so, except for the next day where he went and put truce next to our pieces...

i guess the lack of shit to do after writing on our shit made him pick up the can again... This time to drop UH on our shit... its pretty hard to fuck up a uh handy so if anyone sees a UH in stock caps , the U is round and has quotations , then it isn't us more than likely ..

i'm not trying to talk shit about the man because i dont want to give him anymore reason to fuck up mine or anyone elses shit...But those UH's are disgusting and i dont want this fool catching fame off of dropping UH's.... Uglying up our name...

yea they are a crew of like 2 but its just one main kid that goes out

I was driving to the store and i saw this kid droping a crayola tag on the abandon carwash... so i called phoe and we went to run up on this dude...

so we go down and he had moved to the minor wall where he was dropping some more tags. We parked and walked into the alley, and i yelled out CRAYOLA. He came up to us and i let him know who we were and he let us know who he was, and i asked him why he kept on writing on our shit... He said that we had been at war for a couple years now and he was ready to have a truce... SOOOOOOOOO I said " War?, What war?, Its's just you writing over our shit..." anyway this kid rambled on for a minute on how he wanted to get down and paint and blah blah blah... he was probably just trying not to get smacked in the face with this mini louisville slugger that phoe had.

So anyway the kid told us that he wouldnt ever do it again on some truce bull shit..... which he didnt for a couple months or so, except for the next day where he went and put truce next to our pieces...

i guess the lack of shit to do after writing on our shit made him pick up the can again... This time to drop UH on our shit... its pretty hard to fuck up a uh handy so if anyone sees a UH in stock caps , the U is round and has quotations , then it isn't us more than likely ..

i'm not trying to talk shit about the man because i dont want to give him anymore reason to fuck up mine or anyone elses shit...But those UH's are disgusting and i dont want this fool catching fame off of dropping UH's.... Uglying up our name...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will never fucking believe what just fucking happened fucking 15 fucking minutes ago...

driving to the store again.... see crayola painting the same fucking spot... so i call phoe... again... we run up on him... again... and this time he is with his bitch and their baby.... Normally im all about punching bitches in the face and spiking newborns like footballs but im pretty sure that would lead into a life long vendetta and none of my shit would ride again...We just all argued for a minute, they ended up apologizing, i dont really care i just want them to stop writing over our shit.. hopefully they will...

they were obviously scared shitless.... and there were alot of funny shit said about their shit that will have to be left to your imagination , but ill give you a couple..

Phoe speaking to his bitch (anthrax) " ...You know my shit looked like that when i was 11"

"...is that a real baby, are you serious"

His bitch speaking to phoe " what do you know bout graffiti?"

Me speaking to crayola " God Damnit stop fucking writing all over my fucking shit... every day i have to see my shit covered with fucking bullshit.. every god damn fucking day.."

crayola speaking to me "someone keeps writing uh ( as a sound not individual letters) all over the place... so i write uh ( sound again) over all place too.."

* What's funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown costume!

* What's funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby sitting next to a kid with down syndrome.

* How do you know when a baby is a dead baby?

The dog plays with it more.

* What's more fun than feeling up a dead baby?

Feeling up a dead baby with three nipples

* How do you make a dead baby float?

Take your foot off of it's head.

* What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?

When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.

* Why are test tube babies the most beautiful ones?

Because they're hand made.

* What's brown and gurgles?

A baby in a casserole.

* What's blue and flies around the room at high speeds?

A baby with a punctured lung.

* What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs in the middle of the ocean?

Fucked.

* How do you stop a baby crawling round in circles ?

Nail its other hand to the floor.

* What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs hanging on your wall?

Art.

You will never fucking believe what just fucking happened fucking 15 fucking minutes ago...

driving to the store again.... see crayola painting the same fucking spot... so i call phoe... again... we run up on him... again... and this time he is with his bitch and their baby.... Normally im all about punching bitches in the face and spiking newborns like footballs but im pretty sure that would lead into a life long vendetta and none of my shit would ride again...We just all argued for a minute, they ended up apologizing, i dont really care i just want them to stop writing over our shit.. hopefully they will...

they were obviously scared shitless.... and there were alot of funny shit said about their shit that will have to be left to your imagination , but ill give you a couple..

Phoe speaking to his bitch (anthrax) " ...You know my shit looked like that when i was 11"

"...is that a real baby, are you serious"

His bitch speaking to phoe " what do you know bout graffiti?"

Me speaking to crayola " God Damnit stop fucking writing all over my fucking shit... every day i have to see my shit covered with fucking bullshit.. every god damn fucking day.."

crayola speaking to me "someone keeps writing uh ( as a sound not individual letters) all over the place... so i write uh ( sound again) over all place too.."

wow...am i gonna have to come down there? yes, i am. less than a week.

some new memphis page... some cat sent it to me on myspace...

i dont know much about it..

http://www.antagonisticfront.com/grafgalllery/grafgallery.html

not very many pix

thats pretty cool. i like the idea he has for the mapping. i wondered how i could do something like that with the first or second version of memphis writers.

which speaking of, ive got a new layout and all that stuff for mw, but dont have enough photos, or webspace. so if you guys know anyone who has hosting and shit, let me know.

i spotted this in memphis also:

ridl.jpg

thanks wase, ill probably be hitting you up on that very soon.

i just found a shitload of the archived shit. stuff i dont think is even available on the current memphis writers site.

http://www.memphiswriters.com is not available to me anymore, someone else is using it for storywriters or something.

can i get you guys to go to my forum to vote on a layout style? poll should be up in about an hour.

Archived