M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

I got your spot at 40 and spence lane, Damn, I've had my eye on that wall since 1996 when the building was built. They just recently cut the trees where you can see it from 40. They did it to showcase there new truck display. Hit my email, I got a good story.

peace

hulmark

yes i was serious. is it normally a joke when someone goes to another city and bombs?

i didnt see much of anything else up as far as bombing went.

a nice kerse/zew and someone else, more zew than anything. you guys need to get on your game.

and dont reply to this message. because yes, im serious and no, i dont want to argue with you and have your little internet drama.

1036536151_l.jpg

Sorry to shoot you down buddy, but if you’re going to post something... make it worth our time to look at it. Not hating, I am sure your some ambitious writer who just started recently and is seeking recognition through the internet but regardless think about what your posting. Secondly, self-promo is homo. Keep writing, padre.

yes i was serious. is it normally a joke when someone goes to another city and bombs?

i didnt see much of anything else up as far as bombing went.

a nice kerse/zew and someone else, more zew than anything. you guys need to get on your game.

and dont reply to this message. because yes, im serious and no, i dont want to argue with you and have your little internet drama.

hahahahahahaha no gaymth...

Archived