M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

so, because you cant find letters, and are close minded when it comes to an artform, we should conform to a style you like? if you dont like it, just skp past it when you see it in a thread. look for what you like.

dont get into an arguement over this. some people do what they love, others do what others love.

and im not taking offense to your post, so please dont take offense to mine.

if you will, just take it from a different perspective...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, because you cant find letters, and are close minded when it comes to an artform, we should conform to a style you like? if you dont like it, just skp past it when you see it in a thread. look for what you like.

dont get into an arguement over this. some people do what they love, others do what others love.

I think test it more the less talking about new kids looking at writers such as: scar, codak, paser, etc... etc... and trying imitate that on a wall without having any previous knowledge about letter structure and line logistics.

haha.. you better get your graff knowledge straight holmes... daze was kinging shit for years

props to them TN boys..:rolleyes:

well thanks for your suggestion, but you still didn't help the situation.

in order for me to "get my graff knowledge straight" holmes, someone has to bestow that knowledge upon me.

I think test it more the less talking about new kids looking at writers such as: scar' date=' codak, paser, etc... etc... and trying imitate that on a wall without having any previous knowledge about letter structure and line logistics.[/quote']

yea, i thought about it after reading it a few times. just wasnt directed anywhere in general, so test, we're cool, im sure you gathered that already, just stating my perspective on what you said.

Archived