M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man what the hell with all the hate...as far as i can remember, that kid was writing FYVE around the same time bern switched to FIVE9. he wasn't biting and he never even heard of FIVE9 in the first place. and the number 5 had to do with some shit about his birthday. but whatever i give him props...by the way he did eventually switch his name....

oops, dblpost

Mesh

[attachmentid=14176]

Nosy.Goat.Mesh

[attachmentid=14177]

give me some feedback on dmc's progress.

Peace.

"revenge of f ucktooth, my saucy hoe."

dude, nose-fayce...we put the snayke in jusyn's mayl-baux and it's dead.....haha, we drove with the sack hangin from the rearr-vyew-mirruh! it was pretty fag-tacular. peace.

Mesh.Goat

DMC

Set250_04.jpg.ebb3919b4bee0328b8216a755add12a1.jpg

Set250_14.jpg.d6b6ac4f72bbe21ba0914ee96a01dd1d.jpg

Originally posted by epokalipse+May 10 2005, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (epokalipse - May 10 2005, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T......@May 9 2005, 05:06 PM

five9 was there first and fyve fuckin blows....get a new name

First of all who the hell are you? Fyve had the name first so what who cares?

[/b]

JUST TO CLARIFY THIS HOMIE

FIRST OF ALL I KNOW YOU. AND YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR HOMIES BACK EPOK. BUT THATS COOL. AND I ALREADY TALKED TO FYVE HE CHANGED HIS NAME. NOT BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BECAUSE I MADE HIM.FYVE DID NOT HAVE SHIT FIRST. HE MIGHT OF HAD THE IDEA BUT I HAD ALREADY HIT SOME FREIGHTS, COUPLE OF PEICES, AND SOME BOMBS WITH FIVE 9 BEFORE HE EVER DID HIS ONE BOMB. SO KISS MY ASS AND GO PAINT YOURSELF EPOK. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE THE ONE STICKING UP FOR ME. NOT DOWNING ME IN COMPARISON TO SOME TOY.

FIVE NINE,5-9,5NINE,FIVE9,ETC. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH

yeah i might paint with WASE within the week or next weekend so ill post some flicks later....or wase will.....but whatever.....probly just some ditches or some spot we scope out during the day....yeah you guy dont care but im typing this anyway cause im at school and im bored as shit........Later

SOEK

TCB

Originally posted by eski_memphis@May 12 2005, 08:07 AM

yeah i might paint with WASE within the week or next weekend so ill post some flicks later....or wase will.....but whatever.....probly just some ditches or some spot we scope out during the day....yeah you guy dont care but im typing this anyway cause im at school and im bored as shit........Later

SOEK

TCB

yeah dude you guys should paint

we have been in his dicth but i havent done any latley...well since i was eski but yeah i cant get there becasue lack of ride but umm yeha were painting soon and well post some flix...

PS whos goin to the bench? Wase and I are.

SOEK

TCB

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by 5-9KILZ+May 12 2005, 02:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5-9KILZ - May 12 2005, 02:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by epokalipse@May 10 2005, 09:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-T......@May 9 2005, 05:06 PM

five9 was there first and fyve fuckin blows....get a new name

First of all who the hell are you? Fyve had the name first so what who cares?

JUST TO CLARIFY THIS HOMIE

FIRST OF ALL I KNOW YOU. AND YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR HOMIES BACK EPOK. BUT THATS COOL. AND I ALREADY TALKED TO FYVE HE CHANGED HIS NAME. NOT BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BECAUSE I MADE HIM.FYVE DID NOT HAVE SHIT FIRST. HE MIGHT OF HAD THE IDEA BUT I HAD ALREADY HIT SOME FREIGHTS, COUPLE OF PEICES, AND SOME BOMBS WITH FIVE 9 BEFORE HE EVER DID HIS ONE BOMB. SO KISS MY ASS AND GO PAINT YOURSELF EPOK. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE THE ONE STICKING UP FOR ME. NOT DOWNING ME IN COMPARISON TO SOME TOY.

FIVE NINE,5-9,5NINE,FIVE9,ETC. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH

[/b]

I know all of this son. What I'm saying is who the hell is T... and you know I gots your back. We came up together and I won't forget that. I just don't want some no name chump talking trash. I never had any kind of hate or anger for you. You my boy 5Niner. Always have been always will be. Respect.

Archived