M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw that wall in person the other day but paser wasnt finished...it was just a bunch of black lines...i was going to the pyrimid yester day and i caught a few things...does any one know who "EDGE" or AROK is?

SOEK TCB

FNEEJNFJENJNEFENKFNKEFKENFKENFLEKNF ROFL

?

i now see why arok is gay...my grandmother lives on tennesee street and from her 3rd floor i can see a huge yellow SCAR piece and i went over there by followin the train tracks and saw that AROK and OLD went over scar and theres an old mest and adecs piece by that shit...i also went to the prouction on madison today shit was sweet and who did the black and white stuff?? but yeah....later tonight im goin to the that spot to do a throw or something....yeah happpy 4th NOT.

SOEK

TCB

KJDBFKJSDNFKJNDSKJFNVKJDNFKJND WEENER

:king: Urban Heroes :king:

adj 1: relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area; "urban sociology"; "urban development"

1. In mythology and legend, a man, often of divine ancestry, who is endowed with great courage and strength, celebrated for his bold exploits, and favored by the gods.