Busted for graf - search house

Newmanpwns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are people just getting their house searched randomly... like the cops got a tip off or something or tapping lines and shit or have they been arrested for painting before or in a court case currently because of it?

I mean, can the cops just go.. "hmm this person looks like the culprit .. lets tap his phone and check his house.." cuz i thought no.. unless maybe the patriot act makes painters terrorists. Heh.

Or... are people's houses bein raided cuz they talk about graff openly and have been seen doing it and followed home or what....? What precautions can you take besides i guess the obvious... be silent and ninja-like.

..I mean what are the stories behind these house raids.

Originally posted by commonanomaly@Jan 19 2005, 10:11 PM

..I mean what are the stories behind these house raids.

If the cops have a warrant to search, it is because you have been caught recently or someone else who was caught has rolled-over on your ass. The judge needs a decent cause to sign one.

As for photos, they can get you two ways:

1. you're dumb enough, or your boys are, to show their faces next to work in progress.

2. The photos can show you have direct knowledge concerning any of their investigations. Withholding names & information can be a charge of disorderly conduct or interference. Both charges are crap and will prob. be dropped in court, but it is a way for the cops to harrass you and make you drop some loot on a lawyer. Shit...... I got arrested once for a guy(my super once saw me with) tagging the mailbox in front of my apt. building when I was not home. After they came into my apt. w/o a warrant, they arrested me and a random friend of my roommate's for no reason, then they charged me with both of the above charges for not dropping "the tagger's" real name. But this is Chicago I'm talking about, where the law loosely exists. :shook:

i got busted 4 graf a little while back but i dont post enough to get raided. they tried to get all kind of info from me thoe, i didnt say nothing, that would be f**ked up. thestory of my bust was iwas in a ditch that mw and my bud go to every once and a whlie when cops show. i tried to hop a fence to get a way but 3 guys poped out of the house and spoiled my hopes.

Originally posted by GnomeToys+Jan 15 2005, 02:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - Jan 15 2005, 02:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Jan 14 2005, 11:19 PM

Man, if cops ever searched my house, id run outside and slap stickers on thier police cars! hey i wonder if anyone has ever tried slapping stickers on police cars? anyone?, maby ill try and post a flick in the

sticker thread.

Some friends did this, slapped stickers on the cop's car while he had some dude pulled over. They got chased through town by two different cars soon after that, but managed to escape somehow.

[/b]

I did this for a while i made stickers exactly the same size as the badge on

a cop car except instead of having the the City, and police Department on the shield

it said **** FUCK THE POLICE, at a quick glance they looke like the badges, but on close inspection you noticed the substituted words, and a rusto can on the shield.

I did about 12 cars They ran for about 2-3 days, never got a flick though. It was hilarious everytime you saw a Roller with one of the stickers on the side.They were

oblibious to it. maybe ill do it again.

Archived