THE REVOK THREAD. MSK AWR THE 7TH LETTER

Guest Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for tag pics, now i can bag on this dude in my hometown for bitin more than one person's tag...can't believe hhe'd think he wasn't going to be caught:(

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by dork

thanks for tag pics, now i can bag on this dude in my hometown for bitin more than one person's tag...can't believe hhe'd think he wasn't going to be caught:(

yer a dork.:o

Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by homewrecker

someone post up that revok throw

thats kinda funny cuz now that i try and think i can't remember the last simnple revok bomb this guy did? so what your seeing i guess are his throws... the illegal ones anyways.... if im wrong and he's been droppin recent "throw styles" i would like to see em!

walls of gravy

Tight....hey whassup with Saber? I though the was in wit these MSK/AWR cats. but I never see any walls wit Saber and Revok/Skrew/Hense/Sever or anybody else....whats the word graff nerds? enlighten a brotha....oh yea, Skrew is or was in Michigan right now, fuckin up our fire escapes... :king: ...and If I wasnt a lazy slacker, Id post the flix...