THE REVOK THREAD. MSK AWR THE 7TH LETTER

Guest Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow

i just want to know how the fuck this man is still alive. i've made my attempts at some spots not even half as sketch as most of those, and i thought i was about to get dealt with. as was said earlier in this thread, this guy must be spiderman. much much well earned respect, it dont get better than that shit.

Guest Risky Sizzle

Im pretty sure all the area codes above his piece in the last one is testimony to where he's done his dirt in 2001 , This guy got around ...

NiseNSF: "you cant front on this shit at all"

word.

Originally posted by Risky Sizzle

Im pretty sure all the area codes above his piece in the last one is testimony to where he's done his dirt in 2001 , This guy got around ...

not that it matters, cause i love REVOK's shit, but the first area code he has listed up there is 215....philly...to my knowledge revok hasnt ever painted philly.....my mistake or what?

lil help?

Originally posted by Risky Sizzle

NiseNSF: "you cant front on this shit at all"

word.

ya he hit up 818 that makes him cool.

Oh yeah that top one is in SF I think/guess recieved it through the mail, the next stee same shit...I dont know maybe LA or Oakland? And that last joint I caught in Brooklyn like 3 months ago.

Just wanna say Big up my nigga CEAZE AMsiete msk