THE REVOK THREAD. MSK AWR THE 7TH LETTER

Guest Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally Posted by cheer

its wack to even have to this, but in case those of you cant see how obvious it is, the poster "SHONUF" is clearly mfone from my crew nsf. look at his posts, he is posting all his flicks and knowing that he is the best and better other people...all for your account.

it should be obvious to anyone that its for real, but i see some replying and catching feelings..so just for the record, thats my boy mfone posting his own shit.shameless self promo to keep the crew strong. so dont hate or try to start shit..he just started an entire thread about my crew, trying to do the same thing king frisco

its wack to have to even reply about this, but just for the record anyone in nsf that is in frisco has respect for frisco and the local scene, and we tolerate someone in our crew taking this asshole cocky approach....so whatever sorry to bring words and not flicks but it had to be addressed because i have a lot of respect for frisco in general. i love you guys

-nise nsf crew VPs shonuf 2006

AGREED

which guy? shonuf?

yes, hes pretending to be someone in my crew and talking shit on frisco/cali writers to like start beef. what he posted in here is an edited version of my response. the original version is in the frisco thread.

sorry to have all this in revoks thread...but that dude shonuf is some fake account, 12oz already deleted some fake thread he made about my crew.

• 12 years later...