perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the shit so i'm driving down the mitchell (trains are way too dero) and some newjackfaggotkids start tagging up near those sounds tags (the ones above the stormie safer hobbs legal) in the same style and paint colour..im guessing so when other kids see the tags they be alll like "yeah bro thats dope you got up with soundz ay bro dats dope lets go to footlocker and check out sum xclusive kicks" infact that whole area is colour polluted now. end rant

woz good woz? where you at, havent heard from you in a hot minute. tell blamer i said whats good too, and that its HIS turn to send a package. haha. hop on aim sometime man, you fallin off n shit.

~Aorarok, Risk'n Everything

*EDIT: WHOA, just noticed that garbage ass Blame up there, you FAIL little homie, and you rockin someone else's name, who is MAD better than you. Get that ass whooped son, get that ass whooped.

graffiti is the new trend

just like being emo was

hopefully something else will come along to get rid of these dickheads who like to tag houses and claim there kings of krews after their first sketch, anyhow....

fecksidkrew.png

[stolen] dam i need to buy a cam