perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahahahah classic i agree with the comment 'bunch of junkies mixed with a bunch of cheeky little shit heads!' still some good writers hail from perth allow most of them try get out wheneever they can to vistit neighbouring states or travel overseas

Oh no doubt. Perth pumped out many a good writer. But the idiot above us who wrote 'if your house didn't get raided blah blah blah..." is a prime example of where the Perth 'scene' is at now... comical lol. The days have gone when you'd ride the train or drive along the highway and double look and go "oh shit"

Peace B

u dont get raided for tryna be staunch over the net.... can u understand that use2?

u fucking toy!

perth is shit coz anybody thats got half a talent doesnt commit to prime spots, instead leaving our lines and highways for toys.

then these kids think there kings!

starting a subculture of lil stereotypical junkie looking writers with there big egoes and mundine fists and shit sucking dick to get dropt in "once good" crews.

hahahha earsnot wasnt here THE END it was a joke

seeing as everyone has an opinion ill add mine to get some shit out

if the police checked this thread recently (as they would of) they would be pleased cos everyone is angry and talking shit and they would love to see that (and it wouldnt be a stretch to say that was their plan or a good result of their plans). so we should all stop windging and blaming everyone and just get on with what ever you like doing (what ever it is) or not and everone complaining about perth or whatever is helping so if u dont like it move or leave it alone and let everone else who enjois it keep going

as i am encouraging ppl now im probly next so ill leave you with this to mul it over!

yeah staunch.. u can pretty much feel my fingers flexing.lol ur definition of toy amuses me its funny only hear that word from cats as confident and as good as u are anyway. dont try talk like ur one up buddy u couldnt tell the dif from good or bad if it was infront of u, its even better hearing that from somone who has been writing less than me but funnily enough older and is trying to define what king and toy is?? raping shit dosent get u pat on the shoulder , hence ur multiple freight block buster bullshit,yeah 'spots gotten hotter' lookin at those is pretty self explanitory as to WHY.1 2 30 to many? u think u would just get bored and realise how shit they are. one more thing defining a 'junkie writer subculture' as u call it (and every other whinger) since when have 'personality subcultures' depended on the quality of graff and a person it self? a good ammount of perths best r or were drug users/abusers who gives a fuck what background u got each to ur own THEY WERE THERE BEFORE U EVER WERE fuckhead. u can call me a cheeky little shit i take solice in that fact u know who i am buddy boy and my friends u fucking git. GET RID OF THIS FUCKING THREAD MODERATERS ALL FUCKEN READY!!!!!!!!

ur hating on me for commiting freights? what a joke!

i call u toy because i can, trains are just a tad harder then ur legal walls kid! the fakt u may have been in the game longer then mean doesnt mean shit! since when has time doin graffiti defined how good somebody is?

also do u have to debate everything i say? this is a fucking forum where ppl discuss there opinions, if u dont like it, go and watch my freights roll by!

end of discusion!!!!

pm me if ur gonna keep crying!

i'll post some stuff up soon since i spun a yarn again.

haha theres a fine line between raping and commiting and seein as u re paint the same old shit over and over, legal wall kids? pfft. well only when im hearing ur bullshit yeah pretty much. since theres fuckheads like u who really dont have a clue about shit use terms as toy in the wrong context and do there willy nilly bullshit. anyway anyway only time will tell wont it. ;) [ATTACH]82158.vB[/ATTACH]

IMG_1179a.JPG.c8e66cae00c617e8973c82675acb680f.JPG

My Attempt to revive this thread. Pics taken with my phone from around the way.

Snapped from a photo album...My eyes were literally popping out of my sockets.

small_High51.jpg

Again....mind blowing

small_High52.jpg

Hahah, you tell her cosmo!

small_Cosmo.jpg

Guilty As Sin!

small_Gas.jpg

Bitches And Dollars, Artists In Motion

small_BadAim.jpg

JIVE CI BTR! I made my friend do a u-turn and pull over so i could flick this. from early 1997. I think its the last (legible) Jive left...Someone PLEASE prove me wrong.

small_Jive.jpg

Another incrdibly rare find, CAPS HRC R.I.P homie. Done in 1998, theres no way anyone would know the location of it. Big thankyou for driving me here.

small_Caps.jpg

I know, a shitty photo but Cans are extremely rare. Only scratchies left.

small_Cans.jpg

Another Bad Creation! God i love it when people are too lazy too clean their wheelie bins for decades. You can find some real gems that way.

small_Abc.jpg

Remember when phone cards looked like this?

Phonecards.jpg

PLEASER New years eve 2006

small_Please.jpg

Old Predikt from about 99

small_Predkt.jpg

POSER the 5 star criminal!

small_Poser.jpg

Posh Abc, This was an extremely hard pic to take. But then again how many are extremely rare.

small_Posh.jpg

SONIK ABC from 1994

small_Sonik.jpg

small_Slekt.jpg

And last but not least.........THE OLD DIRTY ZARKSTER!

small_Zark.jpg