holler gatita, your smart, lets have a disscussion

society_kills

Seyno, nothing too personal but you come off as a young kid who is rebelling from all that is norm. I could be wrong, I could be right, but your choice of wording is very very juvenile whether you realize it or not.

Yes, branding yourself all over with companies on your clothing is ridiculous, but comepletely ridding yourself of namebrands is almost impossible.

Come to terms with the fact the world isn't against you.

to Little Cat:

It is one thing to know what is going on, and another to know why it is going on.

I do not rebel from the norm... using such a phrase is 2 pop-culture for me. I will leave you @ this, the gap is for those who wish to fit in and hot- topic for those who wish to stand out. Either way you fit in with those who stand out. I have cleansed myself of name brands. THe word rebelling is fucking retarded, too poppy. WHen you see your grandma cooking with instruments that root to those who were to become the aztecs you cant help but stare and enjoy your food.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It is one thing to know what is going on, and another to know why it is going on.

I do not rebel from the norm... using such a phrase is 2 pop-culture for me. I will leave you @ this, the gap is for those who wish to fit in and hot- topic for those who wish to stand out. Either way you fit in with those who stand out. I have cleansed myself of name brands. THe word rebelling is fucking retarded, too poppy. WHen you see your grandma cooking with instruments that root to those who were to become the aztecs you cant help but stare and enjoy your food.

You are missing my point.... You missed... discussion over.

This world is not out 2 argue... I am not saying anything about technological advances... their is no culture in america this is what makes these kids behave the way they do...

YOU KNOW IT OR YOU DONT,,, NO IN BETWEEN. oTHERS spend qouting culture jammers their whole life.

Wait, I re-read your post. I realized what your main point was:

rebel is a "poppy" word, but apparently "retarded" isnt.

You seem to be so wrapped up in pop culture by hating it. There is a thin line between love and hate my friend. You know when youre home alone you dress like Britney and sing in the mirror, don't front.

Originally posted by SeYnO9@Jan 5 2005, 11:53 PM

to the author of the post, you embody that which kills society. The only fashion my ideals allow me to study is that of horti- cultures and such. Communities who's way of living and dressing root to primitive man or has the finger prints of hundreds of years on it. i see this when my grandma cooks in the land i was taken from and it is as amazing as as it gets.

small business start- ups eh?

fashion

art

music

and shoes?

look @ the order of your list... YOU prob like fashionable art music and shoes.

I am sorry. I refuse to speeak to hot topic whores, those who watch 30 minutes of tv and shop @ malls and eat god damm fast food.

bitch fuck you..

i was a felon at 18 for graffiti and grew up with gangster murderers and drug dealers as well as car theifs and thugs.

i grew up in the middle east..

yeah mother fucker i wear nothing but name brands and live in the mother fucking hood.\

go fuck your self and step to my click.

bitch.