dealing with divorce...

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, TurboCapsLock has a great mom if she cooked that all today!

my mom should drink. My dad loves to drink. Not much, though. He gets really annoying when he's had a few.

Off topic, but my brother told me that when he went to India, there was a drink called "Bangla" (sp [that's the Bengali way to say Bengali]) that is fermented in animal intestines. I so badly want to try it. SOOO BADLY!!!!!

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK@Dec 28 2004, 12:11 AM

ITS ONLY BECAUSE WE ARE ALL ON HOLIDAYS NORMALLY ITS BAKED BEANS FOR ME AT HOME ALONE. NICE TO HAVE THE PARENTS AROUND FOR A CHANGE

haha, funny stuff. My parents are in India right now.

Oh yeah, so to go with the topic, my parents had an arranged marriage, and I've only seen them fight once. My mom sure does nag my dad a lot, though.

And the best part is that they're not white people that divorce, or worse, make out on the leather couch like they do on TV. Maybe that's why I have limited social skills with the women, but whatever. My buddy has a slut mom, and he's nuts with the women. He'll fuck a fat tree that has herpes.

Calcutta, or Kolkata, whatever they call it now. I've been, but it's been a while. I'll go again when I'm off school and have mad loot. Relatives from the old country are a blast, and they're so kind. And my uncle is a scotch addict, so that works for me.

And I love to see old men lying on the street with no eyeballs (eyelids dripping into their socket) begging for change because it makes me feel better. :D

btw, I'm born and raised in Canada.

oh! another family thing!!! I smoke a joint with my brother for the first time last night in ten years. And I was on shrooms at the time. Crazy...we normally don't even talk outside of "what's the score", but alcohol does things...

Guest KING BLING

10 User(s) are reading this thread (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

9 Members: KING BLING, LaCosaNostra, T=E=A=S=E, Dr. Dazzle, Armenhammer, Weapon X, Bellbeefer, TURBOCAPSLOK, fatbastard

Originally posted by Weapon X@Dec 28 2004, 05:30 AM

aarrrrrrghhH!!!!!!!

we should do this to all of tease's threads...just post up random things about ourselves. because most of it is still more interesting than tease's original post.

thats what youre suppost to do dummy... i make a thread, you comment about it relating to your life.

but you idiots fuck it up cuz youre to caught up with trying to talk shit to me.

didnt mean you in particular, im saying that shit in general.

thats why my threads suck, yall dont say the shit about how the subject relates in your life, which i know it does most of the time, or you have some similiar story, but no... yall fucks just talk shit instead.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

BUT SERIOUSLY TEASE GET A FUCKIN GRIP

YOUR FUCKIN 22 AND STILL LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS

YOU THINK 12OZ WILL CARE OR SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS

YOUNG MOLESTER GETS MORE PUSSY THAN YOU

YOUR BROTHER GETS MORE PUSSY THAN YOU

but honestly...i think you should join the military. i told myself that if i ever get in a really low point in life with no job, no house, no pussy, etc, i would join the military

make some money, see the world, get buff as fuck and learnd how to kill people like turbocaplocks, fuck madd hoes on R&R, and save your unlucky parents some skrill

Guest -MOE LESTER-

1. im not chinese

2. theres alot of pussy in college, plus i got a girl now and i fuck her like 3 times a day

3. join the military you douchebag