...roaches

CRAKE

Had some roaches when I moved in here in the winter. Guy came and laid down some paste in all the cracks and I guess they eat it and die. I haven't really seen any since, just a couple of tiny ones. For some reason I have rollypollie bugs in my tub though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was some movie on comedy central this morning called meet the applegates.

on of the kids starts smoking weed,and he turns into a huge roach.then everyone else in the family turns into different bugs,and they start killing people etc..

it was very retarded.but roach related.

speaking of roaches one just ran across the floor, so i felt the need to share.. florida has the flying kind but since i moved to georgia i have these giant centipedes in the apartment to worry about i hate tropical climate's!

• 2 weeks later...

The apartment building I bought has one of the two bedroom apartments that has 6 people living in it.. and there are pretty filty... so the whole building has roaches due to these fucks. I've renovated and treated my place with pesticide (hello early death).. so I only get a few few here and there. But this one unit is out of control.. I've treated it several times and its doesn't seem to make a difference. I don't see how people live like this... they don't even seem to mind the bugs.. they never complained or asked me to do anything about them..nasty fucks. I can't wait til I can get them out. (the people and the roaches)

Soon I have to get the whole house tented and fumigated for termites anyways.. so hopefully that will be the end of all that shit.

The other day though, I saw an albino roach.. all white.. Pretty trippy.. so I caught it and put it with my praying mantis (see tadpole thread).. the next day that roach was back to normal color... what the fuck is that? DO roaches now change colors like a chamelon? scary...

Archived