"the king is gone, but he's not forgotten"

SCOTCH WHISKEO

gone but not forgotten

yeah bro i grow up with him even before i knew he wrote, one day as me hurstop mickey 729, sid the kid, dike,my cousin flintop and little crazy ik, was hanging out by the school yard getting high and tagging up, he came up to us and ask little ik for a tag, i knew him from flying birds and playing handball from around the block but never knew he use to write too, anyway ik give him a red devil cherry red and he took a naco one tag, we was like that you, i can still remember the smile on his face, yeah he said, get the fuck out of here, yeah the summer of 1974, anyway the new book is mad phat bro, the only thing that i wish that he wrote it himself,in the book they cover a little of his live, and some but i will tell all in my book, the yards storey the graff wars and what he really say about some of his so call friend, almost everybody knowns him by his art, and the book tell a little about dondi the paroson, but hopefully i will let your know the dondi that the real member of top and cia knew may he always rest in peace and heah he in heaven with shy and kist mickey and hurst like always taking king! peace and mad respect from his family and friends and partners ciamen toprinters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: gone but not forgotten

Originally posted by thouking

yeah bro i grow up with him even before i knew he wrote, one day as me hurstop mickey 729, sid the kid, dike,my cousin flintop and little crazy ik, was hanging out by the school yard getting high and tagging up, he came up to us and ask little ik for a tag, i knew him from flying birds and playing handball from around the block but never knew he use to write too, anyway ik give him a red devil cherry red and he took a naco one tag, we was like that you, i can still remember the smile on his face, yeah he said, get the fuck out of here, yeah the summer of 1974, anyway the new book is mad phat bro, the only thing that i wish that he wrote it himself,in the book they cover a little of his live, and some but i will tell all in my book, the yards storey the graff wars and what he really say about some of his so call friend, almost everybody knowns him by his art, and the book tell a little about dondi the paroson, but hopefully i will let your know the dondi that the real member of top and cia knew may he always rest in peace and heah he in heaven with shy and kist mickey and hurst like always taking king! peace and mad respect from his family and friends and partners ciamen toprinters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://1-800-wuw.netfirms.com/temp/__hr_DONDI_17.jpg'>

ok bro thanks, yo the great respond in this post for dondi is really great maybe each and one of you guys respect for dondi well never be forgotten i have had many letters from people that didn't even knew him, some of which i will use, if some of you don't mind! peace and god bless this art form and all the children of the grave!

• 4 weeks later...

This has got to be one of the best threads I have seen on here for a long time..most definitely.It is unfortunate that they had to go early,but they did leave behind timeless works of art.R.I.P. 2 all the people that have passed on..

Archived