-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO TOYS KEEP IT UP, GOOD WORK, GOOD TO SEE YOUR PAINTING AND PROGRESSING, BUT STOP POSTING IT ON HERE NOBODY WANTS TO SEE IT, YOU DONT WANT NOBODY TO SEE IT, WAIT UNTIL SOMEBODY ELSE POSTS YOUR SHIT TO START POSTING YOUR OWN SHIT!

D

yeah this is comin from someone who self promotes the fuck outta themself. all ur past posts are ur own shit dog. n nobody that painted any of those pieces posted that so take a step the fuck back. i could give a shit bout the the toy u slipped in there tho. im way too used to whiney fuck boys

he didnt knock any grown man out for clipping a heist piece its funny how far the truth can get stretched and the heist piece got gone over by someone completely different he got mad that someone went over one of his fifty pieces down at the channels with another peice someone thats been painting way longer than him and personally think he is better than noep but i still give props to noep for what he does

Noep got mad cuz dude went over one of his first pieces ever and then started to talk shit to him.

well since this probably is someone in ttk of course you are gonna defend people in your crew but the thing is is that he didnt knock anyone out he hit like 3 times and dude walked away not sweatin it cause of certain reason that are not appropriate to say on the internet i know it was his first piece but god dam look at how much stuff he has in one place im sure there was shit talkin both ways

he didnt knock any grown man out for clipping a heist piece its funny how far the truth can get stretched and the heist piece got gone over by someone completely different he got mad that someone went over one of his fifty pieces down at the channels with another peice someone thats been painting way longer than him and personally think he is better than noep but i still give props to noep for what he does

ok well who went over the HEIST piece ???