-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by myxomatosis35@May 31 2005, 11:33 PM

anybody got old clifton flicks or those around UC.. or even some northside flicks id love to see em.. sombody said they had flicks of CEON and SEK.. please post and i will in return

ceos and sek. got plenty of pics from that area will post soon...

yeah if ur wondering where my shit is...well to make a long as story short got popped tagging an got charged with 4 felonys,12 mis. and 5,000 dollors in damage got a warrent an took my blackbook almost all my pics and cleaned out my comp of pic's. but i aint done with cincy police yet still getting up just not takin pic's aint goin threw that bullshit anymore "laughts" , writers never die... fuck CINCINNATI COPS!

YEA YEA I USED TO ROLL WITH THIS CREW AND BLAH BLAH AND I ALMOST GOT ARRESTED BUT I WAS LIKE F THAT CRAP, PULLED OUT MY HEATER AND WAS LIKE BUCK BUCK. YEA I AM HARD YOU MIGHT NOT EVER HEARD OF ME, BUT DAMN I USED TO ROLL WITH A CREW AND YADAYADA WE WAS HARD BLAH BLAH OH I NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE, AND CERN HAS NOT TAGGED MY STREEET IN LIKE 2 DAYS IS HE LAZY? I AM SO F.ING TUFF I HAVE LIKE 14 FELONIES ALL FOR GANG BANGING

THEY CHARGED ME $15,OOO FOR COURT I HAD MOMMY PAY.. ER I MEAN I SOLD CRACK YEA, THAT.SOLD IT UNTILL I MADE THAT DOUGH AND PAID EM OFF IN FULL. YEA I AM A REAL "G" AND THATS WHERE MY SHIT IS AND WHO THE FUCK ARE THE "I.0." GUYS ANYWAY I MEAN THEY SEEM LIKE SAVAGES, MY GOD.WRITING ON STUFF IS LIKE SO F.ING COOL. I USED TO BE A NERD BUT NOW I AM SO POPULAR PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET TALK TO ME AND GIRLS LOOK AT ME AT THE BARS NOW, I FEEL SO RESPECTED, ALL THANKS TO GRAFF AND MY BIG EGO. I HOPE THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM ON HERE FOR MY EGO TOO. EMPOWERMENT. GOSH I WISH I COULD OF PLAYED FOOTBALL IN HIGH SCHOOL I BET IT WAS ALOT LIKE THIS?

when you gonna learn to stop droppin locations. read up on some rules and ettiquete before you post again. most of the things you post about don't make any sense. think before you reply. you can delete mistakes after you write them :gaga: :yuck: :shook: :huh2: :( :hatred: :haha: :rolleyes:

really ,i agree i'm sure some people would rather not have their names listed ,along with locations, years ,dates or whatever other info that doesn't need to be on here , just think before you post stuff i don't care if you are boys with a crew some people are really not into all there info being on here so just think before you post ,and posting action shots of people painting is usally not a great idea either