-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey about those flicks from the channels... ill get out there this summer and get mad flicks.. although the graff is in a chill spot thers sum pretty dop shit in there.. if u want sum bigger pics of those i got a couple and ill post em soon.. sorry they were so little.. arel u need to get up in clifton.. siek is gona get up high this summer so lets raise the bar..

Originally posted by myxomatosis35@May 21 2005, 11:37 PM

fuckin cern just got up everywhere in my neighborhood (cincinnati-close to UC).. like everybuildin he just popped up.. nuthin good though.. all tags.. i think he might have been drunk.. anyway he was taggin with this guy sem who writes really big ugly bubble letters.. i dno wut thats alla bout.. ill get sum flicks on here before it all gets buffed

i beleive thats ceos and sek! some orlando headz!!!!!!

i got the flix, will post.....

you asked for it all.. heres a bunch of those flix u couldnt see before and alot more... hope you enjoy..

85103918.jpg

85103872.jpg

i dont even think the dude that writes this knows wut it says^

85103841.jpg

85103795.jpg

85103781.jpg

theres a metal revs tag on the other side of this one^

85103632.jpg

i love this peice.. dudes got crazy style^

85103129.jpg

85103117.jpg

85102997.jpg

85102851.jpg

im diggin this guy.. i love those letters on the left..

85102836.jpg

85102817.jpg

85102803.jpg

85102786.jpg

thats all for now.. ill get more of the northside canals up soon..

.....sugar coated loaded hip shooter, draw for the poor, free coffee at the bank.. he threw the straw, none more for me thanks. that gangsta raw, that dank sure stank lit sank past the pit for more hardcore prank spit, crank it on blast, roll past front street, through the whole spot like some old ass with skunk meat, these kids is too fast juiced off of junk treat, who could get loose off a crunk or a funk beat?

ah ha, can you dig it like a spigot? my guess is yes you can like can i kick it wicked , lick a shot if your happy and you know it, as you clap your hands to the thick snot of a poet.. flow it, throw up a pen and i'm in ......

MF 2k5

she wore a filled in thong from billa bong and said na for reala, your a gorilla jawn

Originally posted by slightly drunk@May 27 2005, 10:45 AM

alll I was implying is that whenever I go to Cbus I always see more cats from out of town UP than the kids who live there thats all ... accept for Nus doing his thing and a couple others other than that its sad.

You haven't seen shit then homey, Ender, Hery, Nemz, and Del are the ones that are most up. You have no idea what you're talking about so cut that noise...

Originally posted by slightly drunk@May 27 2005, 04:45 PM

alll I was implying is that whenever I go to Cbus I always see more cats from out of town UP than the kids who live there thats all ...  accept for Nus doing his thing and a couple others other than that its sad.

Sence some resentment in that snide comment young transient..Do you travel alot, are you universal, are you Dan Rather in this mutha fucka????????????driven thru with the map on the dash :hatred:oh yeh your sad