-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TucanSalmon@May 9 2005, 07:13 PM

stay flickin "young woofa" the fuck does that mean any way?

"young woofa," is what this oldtimer used to call us when we were crumbsnatchen back in the day..Shit was funny as hell so I still use it today..its true meaning would be young adult male, if you are speaking on a young female that would be a young heffa........going to catch steel tonight if youz down hit me up Tuscan........

very nice post tucan /\

that spot is golden.

bump for ASF,TM7, SOA, HBT, KNK, and all the rest of old school columbus.

Sometimes it seems like this thread is mostly kids from c-bus. CIncy, toledo and clevo are you out there? Who was running your city in the mid to late nineties? I want to know all ohio's history.

post them old shcool flics

more flics from me tonight.

Originally posted by Street Jawns@May 9 2005, 03:16 PM

very nice post tucan /\

.....clevo are you out there? Who was running your city in the mid to late nineties? I want to know all ohio's history.

Optic Boom (HOVER-SHRUG) and D.E.F. (SANO-DAYZ) was kickin it during the early, middle 90's. OTR (LOST-FOCUS) and VERBS, POKE, towards the later 90's.

Before that was RANGER all city, Nomad (featured in Spraycan Art I believe), SA (from the punk band Starvation Army) CISCO, DEMO41, BLUZE, ARISE (not ARIZE Droids), PAPO57, HERT, RICK and RUEBEN During the mid to late 80's. Mostly west side cats back in the day. But gang graffiti was everywhere. BCO's, NOTC's, 58stoners, Latin Kings, Folks, and LFBK.

Fliks to come......

Originally posted by 216ism+May 11 2005, 01:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (216ism - May 11 2005, 01:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Street Jawns@May 9 2005, 03:16 PM

very nice post tucan /\

.....clevo are you out there? Who was running your city in the mid to late nineties? I want to know all ohio's history. 

Optic Boom (HOVER-SHRUG) and D.E.F. (SANO-DAYZ) was kickin it during the early, middle 90's. OTR (LOST-FOCUS) and VERBS, POKE, towards the later 90's.

Before that was RANGER all city, Nomad (featured in Spraycan Art I believe), SA (from the punk band Starvation Army) CISCO, DEMO41, BLUZE, ARISE (not ARIZE Droids), PAPO57, HERT, RICK and RUEBEN During the mid to late 80's. Mostly west side cats back in the day. But gang graffiti was everywhere. BCO's, NOTC's, 58stoners, Latin Kings, Folks, and LFBK.

^^^^good info

Fliks to come......

[/b]

lick a shot for dem ohio boyz..

216 cleveland shit............

Here's some Cinci kids thowin' it down like it's some leftovers.

HPIM2373.serendipityThumb.JPG

HPIM2374.serendipityThumb.JPG

HPIM2375.serendipityThumb.JPG

HPIM2378.serendipityThumb.JPG

HPIM2394.serendipityThumb.JPG

HPIM2392.serendipityThumb.JPG

HPIM2366.serendipityThumb.JPG

HPIM2364.serendipityThumb.JPG

HPIM2363.serendipityThumb.JPG

HPIM2362.serendipityThumb.JPG

RAPES and SNAP reppin' Cinci hardcore!!!! Bringin that heat!!!!!

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: