-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by faking the funk@May 6 2005, 12:42 PM

reams its funny you should diss on SOA by saying they are biters...

your whole style is biten off hery so I guess you'll never have any impact or influence on bustown graff

ever heard of grey.....

blah blah blah blah, I've heard it all before, when someone in your crew teaches you shit, your style looks like theirs at the beginning, I'm not even gonna argue with you cuz you started a new screen name just to post that. Why don't you come out and say who you are?? I'm curious, and yo Couper, I don't hide behind a computer screen either, my screename shows that, wtf is your point?? And those pictures posted of Grey and Hery don't look anything like that Ream piece, or maybe I'm just seeing it wrong? Why don't you just come out and say who you really are?? You're talking shit to me as an anonymous writer, isn't that a bit embarrassing? If you have shit to say, be who you really are and don't start new screennames every time you feel like you have to lay something on to someone who you don't like, be yourself....i won't be mad...

whats crackin today? mad police out for the big weekend, gallery hop tonight..... proabbly sum parties.... just finished my mothers day painting....

was hoping thered be flics up on herrrrr' to check out....

since there aren't ima post sum random shit to bump ohio up...

:huh2:

nerdemote.jpg.dfcda8a47d59606ec0132ed139f7ee49.jpg

Originally posted by Reamer Von Onerism+May 7 2005, 10:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Reamer Von Onerism - May 7 2005, 10:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-faking the funk@May 6 2005, 12:42 PM

your whole style is biten off hery so I guess you'll never have any impact or influence on bustown graff 

ever heard of grey.....

blah blah blah blah, I've heard it all before, when someone in your crew teaches you shit, your style looks like theirs at the beginning, I'm not even gonna argue with you cuz you started a new screen name just to post that. Why don't you come out and say who you are?? I'm curious, and yo Couper, I don't hide behind a computer screen either, my screename shows that, wtf is your point?? And those pictures posted of Grey and Hery don't look anything like that Ream piece, or maybe I'm just seeing it wrong? Why don't you just come out and say who you really are?? You're talking shit to me as an anonymous writer, isn't that a bit embarrassing? If you have shit to say, be who you really are and don't start new screennames every time you feel like you have to lay something on to someone who you don't like, be yourself....i won't be mad...

[/b]

iTS HOMO TO START A NEW SCREEN NAME TO TALK SHIT AND THEN DISAPPEAR..I THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE USING THE SOFTIE LETTER STYLE..i DONT REALLY FEEL IT, BECAUSE THE 3D IS KINDA LAZY LIKE IT SHOULD BE ON A TRAIN IE.NO NEGATIVE SPACE IN YOUR LETTERS..GREY, AND ALOT OF OTHERS HAVE PERFECTED IT AND POKE AND PRAE BROUGHT IT TO OHIO FROM THE WEST..DO YOUR THUG THIZZLE YOUNG WOFFAS...

Originally posted by HIGHTOP+May 8 2005, 08:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HIGHTOP - May 8 2005, 08:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Reamer Von Onerism@May 7 2005, 10:30 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-faking the funk@May 6 2005, 12:42 PM

ever heard of grey.....

iTS HOMO TO START A NEW SCREEN NAME TO TALK SHIT AND THEN DISAPPEAR..

[/b]

word...I really don't know why people do that, if you got somethin you wanna get off your chest why can't you just say it under your real identity? Fuck the haters....FREE HERY...