-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
actually its from that gigantic fish in super mario world 3 in the level where youre jumpin on all those fish and the bigass one comes up and tries to eat you

but... i aint hatin on no office

bratwurst of 09

i believe the name of the giant fish in super mario brothers 3 water level was BIG BERTHA my brotha..

yo if anyone from cleve could get a flick of the hedake misery fills in the little italy tunnel that would be sick. hadn't been there in like 6 years. saw the peak and aky roller still there. bump the fuck out of cleveland. painted there around midnight the jetted to bus around 6am to meet up with writs. bump the shit out of him too. painted treatment till lilke 9 then hopped in the whip and went back to cinci by noon. i love ohio.

yo if anyone from cleve could get a flick of the hedake misery fills in the little italy tunnel that would be sick. hadn't been there in like 6 years. saw the peak and aky roller still there. bump the fuck out of cleveland. painted there around midnight the jetted to bus around 6am to meet up with writs. bump the shit out of him too. painted treatment till lilke 9 then hopped in the whip and went back to cinci by noon. i love ohio.

ummmmm no one cares