-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, did I get yall mad?

musta said somethin true, to have all yall on me like that huh?

Im not in PBJ, and I could give a fuck less if I am.

At least they dont recruit cats cause they need bodyguards like yall pussys

I stand on my own, Im not like yall, I dont need a mob of efags to help me talk shit and ruin a thread with reposts of the wackest shit ever.

haha, did I get yall mad?

musta said somethin true, to have all yall on me like that huh?

Im not in PBJ, and I could give a fuck less if I am.

At least they dont recruit cats cause they need bodyguards like yall pussys

I stand on my own, Im not like yall, I dont need a mob of efags to help me talk shit and ruin a thread with reposts of the wackest shit ever.

i've stayed out of this cause i dont care about all this e-beef,

but as far as i'm concerned, you moved right? you dont live here

so you have no problems here, lurk the page and add flicks if you have em

your beef here means nothing cause you dont live here, let it go

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpl drank

as of right now im not involved in hek vs. ender it sounds like you are trying to get everyone you know involved in this shit ... your crew still has a decent number of spots riding in cleveland keep it that way. let the hek ender thing be between hek and ender

let them fight let them diss each other till their hair turns grey or untill somone gets killed. soo far i would say this is between hek ender mak knot and desto am i correc t "? i have nothing to do with this do you agree or are you trying to involve your whole crew now or what im confused i dont even know who this is really who are you prank caller prank caller i this druid or ender speaking?

mak and knot arn't even real writers, i dont know why there even involved. nor do i see why you want to be reading all the shit u post about my crew. you think your better than me AND PBJ? your fingers do a lot of talkin on here, can the rest of your hands back that up? im pretty sure your a snitch and you already told me a while ago you quit writing, so i dont even know why your on here yappin your jaw.

didnt ender already smack the fuck out of you in the club and you ran away? yea he did. thats when you should have kept your mouth shut.

when i see you we fight.