-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SLANG@Jun 3 2005, 09:13 AM

YEA YEA I USED TO ROLL WITH THIS CREW AND BLAH BLAH AND I ALMOST GOT ARRESTED BUT I WAS LIKE F THAT CRAP, PULLED OUT MY HEATER AND WAS LIKE BUCK BUCK. YEA I AM HARD YOU MIGHT NOT EVER HEARD OF ME, BUT DAMN I USED TO ROLL WITH A CREW AND YADAYADA WE WAS HARD BLAH BLAH OH I NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE, AND CERN HAS NOT TAGGED MY STREEET IN LIKE 2 DAYS IS HE LAZY? I AM SO F.ING TUFF I HAVE LIKE 14 FELONIES ALL FOR GANG BANGING

THEY CHARGED ME $15,OOO FOR COURT I HAD MOMMY PAY.. ER I MEAN I SOLD CRACK YEA, THAT.SOLD IT UNTILL I MADE THAT DOUGH AND PAID EM OFF IN FULL. YEA I AM A REAL "G" AND THATS WHERE MY SHIT IS AND WHO THE FUCK ARE THE "I.0." GUYS ANYWAY I MEAN THEY SEEM LIKE SAVAGES, MY GOD.WRITING ON STUFF IS LIKE SO F.ING COOL. I USED TO BE A NERD BUT NOW I AM SO POPULAR PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET TALK TO ME AND GIRLS LOOK AT ME AT THE BARS NOW, I FEEL SO RESPECTED, ALL THANKS TO GRAFF AND MY BIG EGO. I HOPE THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM ON HERE FOR MY EGO TOO. EMPOWERMENT. GOSH I WISH I COULD OF PLAYED FOOTBALL IN HIGH SCHOOL I BET IT WAS ALOT LIKE THIS?

HAHA thats my story..love how ppl like u come on here thinking there "COOL" trying to b cool talking shit to ppl but wouldnt dare talk shit to me/them on the streets. mostly b.c ur a pussy internet thug that likes to act cool, an knows he is a nerd but just dont wanna face the facts that he sits on here all day bitin ppl's work an showing it off to his jock friends :bawling: ,"hey dude look what i drew aint it sweet". tAKE THAT BULLSHIT TO A DIFFERENT THREAD, NO 1 WANTS TO HERE U STUPID ASS REMARKS ..FUCKING TOY :gaga:

i' m like fonzi up in this bitch and your coming up in here like richie cunningham like" oh, golly im upset."

i'm like, "ayyyeeeee..." and then i kick the jukebox and street fighting man. g seven plays,

and then chris farley gets his nose bit off by a siagon whore.

you follow me junior?