Graff shirts

newwave2000

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by katchkillah@Dec 10 2004, 05:20 AM

hey anyone know anything about them old shirts and where to get them or even find them? been looking for awhile and no luck in finding them.

gypsies and thieves

top 2 bottom

can control

hex's printerd shirts

early tribal stuff

rtd

and so on...

don't forget third rail.

try ebay.

i hade a really sick hex shirt in like 94, i traded it for some bull shit cause i't didn't fit me anymore.

fatcap had some nice stuff back then. and the top2bottom/old tribal stuff was my favorite. i think it's cause it was all had drawn before, not like nowadays it gets cleaned up on the computer. it looks to perfect. anyway yeah it hasn't been easy trying to find it. thanks for the input. will keep trying ebay and what not. thanks again.

Originally posted by katchkillah@Dec 10 2004, 01:20 AM

hey anyone know anything about them old shirts and where to get them or even find them? been looking for awhile and no luck in finding them.

gypsies and thieves

top 2 bottom

can control

hex's printerd shirts

early tribal stuff

rtd

and so on...

Let's see i have a couple still..

1 can control shirt beat to shit..

1 Fatcap shirt in decent shape

2 Trademark shirts..I beilieve Axis from CBS was the main cat

2 Ganja shirts

1 Conart shirt

• 1 month later...

Im not sure what the company name was but do you all remember those shirts that said

sucker across the front and had charecters on the back. They were out around 93-94 I still got one i will post a flick later but any info on these shirts would be dope.

to add to the lists

old kik gear before it got on the rave tip and got gay gay

spider shit

old tribal gear for that SD pride

and those sucker shirts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by 383@Feb 2 2005, 12:09 PM

Im not sure what the company name was but do you all remember those shirts that said

sucker across the front and had charecters on the back. They were out around 93-94 I still got one i will post a flick later but any info on these shirts would be dope.

wasn't that sucker?

Originally posted by katchkillah+Feb 27 2005, 05:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (katchkillah - Feb 27 2005, 05:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-383@Feb 2 2005, 12:09 PM

wasn't that sucker?

[/b]

yeah i think your right. i remember thinking back then "who would wear a shirt that said sucker on it?"

Archived