Toys post here...

swif1

First posts in here. I just want some feeback, hope everyone enjoys em. Don't care what kind of feedback. Thanks!

A van.

Scan0002.jpg

A drawing inspired by a shoe print

Scan0003.jpg

A lava lamp

Scan0004.jpg

A crazy character(The Evil K Krew Lord)

Scan0005.jpg

Another character(No Name)

Scan0006.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
your letters are ok you need to work on those

and your characters are cool

thats all really haha

Thanks man. Even the letters that are coming out of the faces from the smoke? What about the ones on the van?

Shez, trust me, everything is wrong with them. Arrows everywhere? Do you know what the purpose of arrows are? It's not to add funk, it's to cover negative space. Don't do arrows yet though, do simple letters. Your letters look like a bad attempt at graffiti, like they were drawn up by a little kid. Are you sure you're 18? No offense homie.

Shez, trust me, everything is wrong with them. Arrows everywhere? Do you know what the purpose of arrows are? It's not to add funk, it's to cover negative space. Don't do arrows yet though, do simple letters. Your letters look like a bad attempt at graffiti, like they were drawn up by a little kid. Are you sure you're 18? No offense homie.

:lol: i like the block letters cuz even the ordinary everyday man can read em. How bout these? And it might just be your taste talking or your point of view as an artist. Bet ya don't dig Ich's stuff.

Scan0007.jpg.4493c440dc3914d4ea205ec3e58872fc.jpg

Scan0008.jpg.c763307463d003b2e930a0b409c3bf92.jpg

Those are from like a year ago. I was just seeing. And I've seen those some peoples' posts and I could less of a rat's ass of what they have to say. And I think what has become popular sometimes is just what is accepted as good. And some people think some writers suck because they don't stick strictly to certain colors and go for what is aestheticly pleasing or write in a certain style. None of this is reffering to you btw.

First posts in here. I just want some feeback, hope everyone enjoys em. Don't care what kind of feedback. Thanks!

A van.

Scan0002.jpg

A drawing inspired by a shoe print

Scan0003.jpg

A lava lamp

Scan0004.jpg

A crazy character(The Evil K Krew Lord)

Scan0005.jpg

Another character(No Name)

Scan0006.jpg

goood lord, no

simples my man

simples

wutup mickey

shez...your horrible...no beef startin...

you half to start from fuckin scratch everything yo do erase n your memory for now..since you dont kno the concept of block letters ...do the letters on ur keyboard..mickey five's taiste isnt talkin its reality..hes knows wassup n so do i ..n also many other writers on here...take advice n learn from it

dont try n play ruck man ...tht motherfucker is productive ..and listens without disrespect

I'm not. I'm tellin him he missd a spot. Chill the fuck out. Look at his last sketch and you will see that he missd that spot and I was just telling him that. God man, u need an to loosen up and quit jumping to conclusions and makin yourself look like an ass.