Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no it's quite a wierd tag :o im not sure that when you get really into it if you'll wann write a "Z" cos that is a pain in the ass to write, 'specially in pieces, not so much tags.

Aight well I guess I'll just experiment around with it for now

yo chili, for you i suggest you start just workin on straight letter form, just do simple block letters like amsone, once you get the idea of letters down you should be able to mess with them and make them different and better, but first you need line confidence, once your confident with drawing strong lines that dont look messy, you'll start to improve greatly. Its like playin ball, you gotta get into shape before you can get good, no one wants some fat kid on their team just cuz he can shoot if he isnt rounded in the other aspects of the game... work on fundamentals PRACTICE FORM, im doin it, every1 should, toys or otherwise

yo chili' date=' for you i suggest you start just workin on straight letter form, just do simple block letters like amsone, once you get the idea of letters down you should be able to mess with them and make them different and better, but first you need line confidence, once your confident with drawing strong lines that dont look messy, you'll start to improve greatly. Its like playin ball, you gotta get into shape before you can get good, no one wants some fat kid on their team just cuz he can shoot if he isnt rounded in the other aspects of the game... work on fundamentals PRACTICE FORM, im doin it, every1 should, toys or otherwise[/quote']

thanks for the suggestion, just read this post after I id this new one. I'm going to do some simple block stuff now :)

another20hm.jpg

thisone burns u THIS1

stateurname.jpg

new tag is in order i think!

yea ur prolly right, thats some high calibur stuff... o well... chances are some1 else would be using the name this, but ima keep on wit it...

useful comments would be appreciated by the way, theres no point in trying to one up some1 in the toys post forum... its like 2 babies comparing dicks, its pointless, so zip up your pants bro, aint no one wanna see that shit

Is there a reason that I'm being completely ignored??

i dont know if your bein ignored son, its just your latest postin were just some drawings on postal labels, i like the drawings their kinda funny lookin, creative and cool, but that thing with the beez was a lil weird, due, this shit is fo graff bro, the labels were cool, but were not here to see tagz, any1 can post up tagz anywhere, do a piece, as in recently, come up with a new one, then come back. sketch something worth lookin at and talkin about.

ye m8 think of a new tag with out 2 letters the same init then it will look better and get a black book then put a couple of sketchers init start off with block letterin then add some sik stuff to it like bubbles or sumit then post it you get what i mean?

p burn

salau_003.jpg

rectone,

this is the most horrible attempt at 2-point perspective i have ever seen. but it is good that u sort of understand the basics behind it. Please do us all a favor, look around on the net for a 2 point perspective guide. I forgot the URL but i know there is one out there. It will help u out.

The rest of your stuff is okay though, good work.

Thanks Q, I see you putting up flicks here and there. I like your pen control. Thick and steady.

These two clown ass faggots up there are trying to tell me that mixed media art isn't graff. Hahaha. Its close minded fucks that ruin everything, by trying to make things play by "rules."

Fuck outta here.

This1, your 3D is off. Mostly in the beginning lines, from what I see. A common mistake is to take shadowing as outlining, and then you get thick and thin parts. Yes, I know that it was intentional in some places, but it wasn't proportional.

Aside from that, your style reminds me of german abstract styles. Put a unique twist on it, and you'll have something good going for you.

hell yea its taken, shit i know a page right here in Chicago, but fuck that, who cares if your names taken as long as you develop a style on your own, fuck what other people say. many of us share the same first name, hell i even know some1 who has the same first and last name as me, but were not the same... do what you want man

sorry guys all the ones i tried 2 post screwed up here they are and working, please give me your comments and what i should do to improve my sketches, by the way they say filo, filoes

Photo-0078.jpg

Photo-0070.jpg

guys i really need comments and i need help how to improve because i got an art exhibition for my work in september plz comment my work n tell me what i can improve on