MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JamaciaMotel+Jul 28 2005, 11:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JamaciaMotel - Jul 28 2005, 11:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DuplexHome@Jul 29 2005, 03:46 AM

is it the beef or the peicing that makes you hate?..........................

The fact that these toys do on a good month maybe one or two pieces on average (either legal,backyard,played out track-side or art gallery) compared to a crew that has multiple heads in the yards on the daily burining more steel in a night than that whole crews # of pieces in a year combined....ANNDDD still have the street game on lock while handling beef with paint and fists in more cities across the country than members in that crew, might make you look differently at the situation.. to answer your question it's neither beef or the piecing that makes anyone hate..THAT crew is just another one of the take downs and run throughs to be added to the list..THAT crew yall are talking about doesn't even deserve the fame this forum is giving them."MAGAZINE MATERIAL"?? Peep any mag thats out now and you will see that the crew yall are lookin up too, is nowhere to be seen but yet there is another crew repping ,and burning, those same letters in the majority of mags out..A chill set up piecing battle on a legal wall between KBT and these fools would be a waste of time because the truth is already known whose on top.The battle has already been going on in the streets and should stay that way..Pieces getting gone over, street spots getting toyed, and faces gettin smashed..Let it stay that way..It's always been and always will...Past present and future.

KantBeTouched

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

THIS GUY NEVER USED A FIST IN HIS LIFE!!!!! YOU WISH, BUDDY!!!

IMPOSTER... YOU COULDNT PUNCH YOUR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG,,,,,,,,,,OK YOU PAINT TRAINS BUT DONT TALK ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT YOU BEATIN PEOPLE UP OK.......LET YOUR OTHER HANSON BROTHERS DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been awhile since I've involved myself in this circus ass thread, but I figured since everyone was talking about the old school, I might have to cut in right about here:

Miami graffiti started with kids taking it to the streets, it didnt start with people painting the metrorail, and once that stopped the writers went to painting legal walls as it being their only means of expression, Miami graff started with the gang members and was always about beefing and fighting and respect.

When real Miami graffiti ended in about 1999 and all the toys started painting all the legal walls and newspaper articles started being written about the "art" thats when Miami graffiti died. Dont blame KBT for taking out these legal wall toys, graffiti was not intended to be on legal walls thats defeating the whole purpose. KBT started none of this but you best believe KBT is gonna finish all of this, and when the smoke clears its gonna be us left standing because we are writers, the court cases arent gonna stop it, and the internet complaining isnt gonna stop it, and you people that write all this shit on here and then run when we see you in person damn sure aint gonna stop it.

All you kids with your tight pants and trendy tshirts, that go along with what everyone else is saying all the time, you were a gangster yesterday now your an emo kid at the district who doesnt want beef, and your on here complaining about the old school

you know what the old school was, beat downs and gunshot wounds, do you motherfuckers really wanna get us started on some old school shit cuz we'll drag your fuck asses from county line to county line, so go ahead and continue to support these legal wall toys, these cop callers, these internet gangsters its ok, we're the motherfucking elephants of this city and we dont forget, and we beef for life, so laugh now cry later cuz whats really funny crossing us out today, in 5 years when your walking your son or daughter through the park and you get stomped on some "I THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER" type shit remember how much u were laughng and how fun it was.

FUCK YOU, and if your down with them then FUCK YOU TOO

KBTHUGS DESTROYING LIVES IN OH FIVE

And since we're talking about the old school let me add that there has been suckers like these since day 1 in miami, and theyve been getting beat down, robbed and toyed since day 1 , so dont talk to us about respecting the old school, your "old school" is the foundation of our fucking crew you losers

And you, your screename has a BROWARD in it, so automatically anything you say in this thread is meaningless and insignificant. The only crew to ever come out of broward had the name MIAMI in it so take your ignorant comments elsewhere, i saw jamaica motel chasing one of your crew members down the street so dont come on here talking about whose fighting, bitch We're Hunting...

Originally posted by GOT CRONZ??@Jul 29 2005, 08:49 AM

man fuk all yall pussy ass writers trying to change and question beef that has nothing to do with you.......

if u catch beef u hav to understand that U WILL NEVER RUN AGAIN......... and any time we see each other its on.......

if u dont like it then keep ur fuking mouth shut and paint ur backyard so u can post a thousand times on this fuking gay board.........

dont get all freinds to beg us not to toy anymore......especially after u try to be hard and go over our spots.......

and dont even mention a battle because yall nigguhs just cant compete.........

ay cronz is it true you like to hide behind cars????

THE OLD SCHOOL (inspired by 20 Sack)

Although some of the earliest writing i remember on walls in Miami WAS done by The Latin Kings, Bay Front Boys and Omega (gangs), I wouldn't go as far as saying writing came out of the gangs.

In the mid to late 80s, as gangs came more into the forefront of youth culture, some writers that had gang affiliations provided backup from their gang, to their graff crews.

I feel Graff as we know it saturated Miami as a result of the influx of hip hop, and New York style starting circa 1982. Transplanted NYers and dudes that spent summers in Miami, or lived there for a year or 2 were the first bombers. (IE: Juice TC5, Cool Cee 67, HCEE, Paul, Snake G, Moose wit' the juice, Naser, etc.) Miami kids that were into hip hop, followed suit. It got bigger after Style Wars and Beat Street.

By 1986 there were hundreds of kids bombing and dozens of crews. Writers would hit with ink and paint. They would kill streets by walking, riding bike, driving, crushing light poles (perm), bus benches, handball courts, public and private property along bus routes, along the Rail, buses inside and out, Metrorail insides and out, metrorail stations, rooftops, highway underpasses, warehouses off the highway, Penets (Halls of Fame) and everyones favorite, silver electric boxes.

The point is, kids BOMBED. There was no legal walls.

To be a writer, u had to be UP in the streets.

Even the pieces that were done were usually Illegal night time action.

(However, no one is gonna say no to a legal wall if its offered, but no one can come out tagging for 5 minutes and then build a career of ONLY LEGAL piecing.)

Whether you bomb or piece, u have to EARN your respect in the STREET. And those that were around remember that it wasn't nothing sweet.

Not every writer is gonna graduate to doing burners, but as long as he/she has a solid tag and/or throw-up, he is NOT A TOY. Whatever one of those tools they choose to bomb with, is their business.

What their is no excuse for is WACKNESS. It is a writers responsibility to improve at whatever he does. If ur shit aint fresh, then why bother???

I feel it is every writers duty to bomb until a career or a family creates enough responsability, that it far outweighs the gratification of getting up. And when he is in that semi-retired stage of his career, he should teach a new jack so he continue the battle.

Beef is everpresent, it's part of the game, and sometimes it is almost as much fun as bombing. theres no sense compaining about it. And sometimes, it is the only solution to a problem. If your a dedicated writer, no beef is gonna stop you from doing your shit.

Remember, there IS a code of the streets and there IS honor among thieves, play this game correctly and even your enemies will always have to respect you.

***Dasherockwellz***

*Very Outstanding 5ive*

*Jazzy Funky Kreations*

--------------------------

FYI, The top crew out of Broward in the 80s was :

BB Luv / Block Boys Luvsters / The Block Boys

(MASTER MAG, RENO, JAMAR [3 Brothers] SWIF, ALIEN, NOZ, ZOLT)

A crew of Writers / BBoys that relocated from Conecticut to Ft. Lauderdale, and cats

that actually came to Miami and got up. Not just highway shit.

Honorable mention goes to: BBB, OSB, TCB, TFF, TMOD, TN7 (Broward)

--------------------------

Also, not sure what TSC stand for, but in 89 SEAM had a TSC that stand for:

The Style Council / Third Shift Crew

KBT, hmm... maybe:

Kids Break Toys / Keep Bringing Trouble / Knowledge Based Tactics

*A public service announcement.

:hatred:

Blah Blah Blah

Miami is getting toyed the fuck out, and the worst part is half these fuckers out here are jocking hard.

Style is the grounds....develop it first!

If you want beef....beef youll get.

Miami will not be what it used to be...

all you toys just keep ur mouth shut because niggas will rough you up! going over people period is terms for catching some kind of harm to yourself....

me personally i like to paint with watercolors, and watch the clouds on a sunny day, but hey :chicken: ....im just a retard

Originally posted by 20 SACK@Jul 29 2005, 10:00 PM

It's been awhile since I've involved myself in this circus ass thread, but I figured since everyone was talking about the old school, I might have to cut in right about here:

Miami graffiti started with kids taking it to the streets, it didnt start with people painting the metrorail, and once that stopped the writers went to painting legal walls as it being their only means of expression, Miami graff started with the gang members and was always about beefing and fighting and respect.

When real Miami graffiti ended in about 1999 and all the toys started painting all the legal walls and newspaper articles started being written about the "art" thats when Miami graffiti died. Dont blame KBT for taking out these legal wall toys, graffiti was not intended to be on legal walls thats defeating the whole purpose. KBT started none of this but you best believe KBT is gonna finish all of this, and when the smoke clears its gonna be us left standing because we are writers, the court cases arent gonna stop it, and the internet complaining isnt gonna stop it, and you people that write all this shit on here and then run when we see you in person damn sure aint gonna stop it.

All you kids with your tight pants and trendy tshirts, that go along with what everyone else is saying all the time, you were a gangster yesterday now your an emo kid at the district who doesnt want beef, and your on here complaining about the old school

you know what the old school was, beat downs and gunshot wounds, do you motherfuckers really wanna get us started on some old school shit cuz we'll drag your fuck asses from county line to county line, so go ahead and continue to support these legal wall toys, these cop callers, these internet gangsters its ok, we're the motherfucking elephants of this city and we dont forget, and we beef for life, so laugh now cry later cuz whats really funny crossing us out today, in 5 years when your walking your son or daughter through the park and you get stomped on some "I THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER" type shit remember how much u were laughng and how fun it was.

FUCK YOU, and if your down with them then FUCK YOU TOO

KBTHUGS DESTROYING LIVES IN OH FIVE

Amen brother.....................17's above us..............ripower!!!!!

and when the smoke clears its gonna be us left standing because we are writers, the court cases arent gonna stop it, and the internet complaining isnt gonna stop it, .....

shit is reall......most of da shit ma bro`s go thru will make u nigas move out this town