MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by adderall@Aug 3 2005, 09:36 AM

obviously its bad to get bagged for the damage of one writer.. but when youre blamed for the damage of 8 writers.. thats some shit

Seems to me what they are trying to do is put the blame on him so that he spills the beans on everyone else.

Originally posted by $50 Grand$@Aug 3 2005, 10:29 AM

Thats EXACTLY whats going on with that case, he's going to be the "example" unless he starts talking......

anyone that is friends with that kid or has any ties to that whole situation better be smart......

8 Felonies

(1)Burglary of a structure

(7) Criminal mischief ($1,000 or more)

22 Misdemeanor

(9) Criminal mischief (above $200)

(5) Trespass on property other than a structure or conveyance

(8) Criminal mischief (less then $200)

You think this kid will keep his mouth shut??

Dude, he is gonna sing like a bird

Originally posted by $50 Grand$+Aug 3 2005, 10:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ($50 Grand$ - Aug 3 2005, 10:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Do you guys remeber this Dumb ASS nigga??

the guy always photoshoping his face into peoples graff flicks

trying to be famous on 12oz........

<!--QuoteBegin-Raspanator@Mar 2 2005, 08:22 PM

3i7rasposo3zp.jpg

youre not allowed to say fuck in a wrestling match, its kinda inna pro priate

smasher5di.jpg

wildbilliard0no.jpg

billrulespittsberg9pg.jpg

Well your Famous now dumb ass!

check out this nerd.....

http://www.pbso.org/corrections/index.cfm?...=Process+Search

click on his booking number.

[/b]

the link is corrupt

Originally posted by $50 Grand$@Aug 3 2005, 03:29 PM

Thats EXACTLY whats going on with that case, he's going to be the "example" unless he starts talking......

anyone that is friends with that kid or has any ties to that whole situation better be smart......

"charged with 8 felonies and 22 misdemeanors was the primary subject using the graffiti tag “Normel”. "

You're asking that question about someone in your own "crew" there buddy. That's pretty weak..If you were half the writer you think are, then worrying about snitches in your crew would not be a problem but an issue already delt with sucker...Just another example of what an unorganized, unreliable, sad excuse for a crew you're involved with..If your boys had any brains at all they would have learned to begin laying low a while ago while their names and tags were being written in newspapers and 5 o'clock breaking news reports..But since this guy push a crew with no one giving advice and lookin out for the homies,lettin them know about when to lay low for a minute and helpin them stay in the game as long as possible seems like it aint an issue. In graffiti consistency is key..Now with the debts and charges these guys are facing I doubt ,in palm beach atleast, you will be seeing these names consistently over the next 10 years..You are the creator of your own destiny, and who you associate with has plenty to do with the rise and fall of whatever name you've made for yourself.

Do you guys remeber this Dumb ASS nigga??

check out this nerd.....

Haha you just posted that guys address on the internet. Awesome.

Originally posted by JamaciaMotel+Aug 3 2005, 12:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JamaciaMotel - Aug 3 2005, 12:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-$50 Grand$@Aug 3 2005, 03:29 PM

"charged with 8 felonies and 22 misdemeanors was the primary subject using the graffiti tag “Normel”. "

You're asking that question about someone in your own "crew" there buddy. That's pretty weak..If you were half the writer you think are, then worrying about snitches in your crew would not be a problem but an issue already delt with sucker...Just another example of what an unorganized, unreliable, sad excuse for a crew you're involved with..If your boys had any brains at all they would have learned to begin laying low a while ago while their names and tags were being written in newspapers and 5 o'clock breaking news reports..But since this guy push a crew with no one giving advice and lookin out for the homies,lettin them know about when to lay low for a minute and helpin them stay in the game as long as possible seems like it aint an issue. In graffiti consistency is key..Now with the debts and charges these guys are facing I doubt ,in palm beach atleast, you will be seeing these names consistently over the next 10 years..You are the creator of your own destiny, and who you associate with has plenty to do with the rise and fall of whatever name you've made for yourself.

[/b]

words of wisdom....... :king:

Do you guys remeber this Dumb ASS nigga??

check out this nerd.....

Haha you just posted that guys address on the internet. Awesome.

SOMEONE SHOULD WAX THAT NIGGAHS EYEBROWS.... :haha:

Originally posted by $50 Grand$+Aug 3 2005, 01:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ($50 Grand$ - Aug 3 2005, 01:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by JamaciaMotel@Aug 3 2005, 12:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-$50 Grand$@Aug 3 2005, 03:29 PM

keep beliving everything you read online and everything you read in the papers....

our crew knows whats up.

[/b]

i DONT KNOW MAN, i WOULD BE A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT NOW IF I WAS ASSOCIATED WITH THAT CAT..... :huh2:

Originally posted by arm pit+Aug 3 2005, 01:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arm pit - Aug 3 2005, 01:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Aug 3 2005, 01:12 PM

how is this 50grand cat going to question his own crewmates in public. that shit is crazy to me. even if you feel it dont say it on here. you all better hope homie is more of a man than you think he is. BECAUSE IF HE IS NOT, THE DOMINO EFFECT MIGHT BE ON!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT.....these kids that got bagged are not who the media says they are

[/b]

is there a pic of this dude that got nabbed? how are you so sure its not him or someone associated with him.

Originally posted by smoke1witme@Aug 3 2005, 01:44 PM

listen to armpit he knows wat hes saying the kids who got roped aint who they say it is they are jus feeding lies stirring shit trying to get them by getting someone else thats close

Which means excatly that they know who is who. Big Brother is ALWAYS watching.

is there a pic of this dude that got nabbed? how are you so sure its not him or someone associated with him.

they had it on the news,.. video of him writing,.. if you saw it then you know who got roped....

it sucks,.. hope he gets a good lawyer.

all these post about this legal mess should be erased.

posting links to a writers name and address is the same as snitching in my eyes...

someone please delete these post!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Destroy Erase Improve@Aug 3 2005, 07:19 PM

they had it on the news,.. video of him writing,.. if you saw it then you know who got roped....

it sucks,.. hope he gets a good lawyer.

all these post about this legal mess should be erased.

posting links to a writers name and address is the same as snitching in my eyes...

someone please delete these post!!!!!!!!!

for real delete that post ...that shit is like snitching....I seen moderators delete other posts that include real names but I guess b/c of the parties involved you want to let that shit ride....your not even affecting the people you want to with that post...those are some other west palm kids...not who the story says they are

how about some flix instead of this bullshit...fuck...anything

I'd rather even see the same recycled freight flix from the same 5 writers that are always on here instead of this shit