MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off... one of your own crew affiliated heads is the one who showed those links to me.

Second... That shit was all over the new I presume because your pathetic white trash city don't have nothing else going on so they ate this story up... why you think theres 2 different links on 2 different site. PUBLIC NEWSPAPER SITES BUDDY.

not some fucking hidden shit where you need to log on to view.

regardles any1 could read that shit.

And third.. $50 Grand$... you just showed everyone what it is to be a fucking bitch niggah. You can go find the moderator and get it deleted if you want.. but they know nothing was done wrong here. Thats why that shit still running.. or probly cause they don't give two fucks bout your side of town.

Do you really think that 12oz is going to be a deciding factor in this guys court case.... nawww buddy. shut up and fucking deal.

Don't PM me anymore either. lame.

:hatred:

If everyone kept all the shyt that is said & done on the low low, then shit doesnt hit the fan.

fucking toys killing- blowing up spots, and involving cops...

The only thing that we are going to get out of any situation posted is that kids reading it will see how real shit is..... so kids, remember graff is bad....Legal Eagles 4 life!!!

Yeaaaaaa/.....I got MaiL...

I love ponies that eat skittles...

:innocent: