MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man ur so stupid.....last time i checked this is the internet and you dnt gota eb all serious on the fuken internet man so take a fuken chill pill...if u have a dik stuk up ur ass dat always makes u seirous dat aint my problem so dnt take it out on me....peace and bump dat fdc 2dx prodo, props

hey man ur so stupid.....last time i checked this is the internet and you dnt gota eb all serious on the fuken internet man so take a fuken chill pill...if u have a dik stuk up ur ass dat always makes u seirous dat aint my problem so dnt take it out on me....peace and bump dat fdc 2dx prodo, props

Originally posted by FUK OLD SKOOL MIAMI@Jul 8 2005, 03:41 AM

6togsl.jpg

:king: :king: :king: :king: :hatred: :five-o:

wow .....12oz turned into mtv........what a reality show........oh yeah......bitch made niggas........forget about those grey goose dreams......ding ding ding ding ding ding..........those lights are rolling through..............step behind those wheels................Osfelons Nctreatment......Afd.........

all these fuckin kids talking shit about ol skool writers... THEY JUST DONT KNOW ANY BETTER...THATS IT!... THEY ARE HERE TODAY, GONE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEKEND HERE.... TIME TO BUST OUT THE BLUNTS And the........

patron_silver.jpg.726c193db43e7ead305e140cc0ed1b48.jpg

I JUST SAW PAGE 162 AND I LIKE WHAT I SAW DAM DO PEOPLE LOVE ME THAT MUCH BET WHO EVER DID THAT WRoTE ME UP AND THEN CROSS ME OUT. YOU CANT FUCK WITH ME IM STILL HERE AND YOU WONT.ALOT OF YOU WONT THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS..

Originally posted by Ewhee@Jul 8 2005, 01:55 PM

I JUST SAW PAGE 162 AND I LIKE WHAT I SAW DAM DO PEOPLE LOVE ME THAT MUCH BET WHO EVER DID THAT WRoTE ME UP AND THEN CROSS ME OUT. YOU CANT FUCK WITH ME IM STILL HERE AND YOU WONT.ALOT OF YOU WONT THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS..

DONT GET MAD E DOUBLE!!! GET EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pro_gen18+Jul 6 2005, 03:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pro_gen18 - Jul 6 2005, 03:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by El Mikinbin De Miami@Jul 6 2005, 01:25 PM

Originally posted by tumadre@Jul 6 2005, 11:33 AM

Originally posted by pro_gen18@Jul 6 2005, 10:44 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-MaChineCocKLarRy@Jul 6 2005, 10:18 AM

:burn: Vintage Crome fr8.....and that throwback STV trailer..........wish shit can go back to them days..MIAMI WAS CRUSHED

Those MSG days was the graff that gave Miami its image. We need a new foundation.

With all due respect, it was crews like AIM and DAM that gave Miami its image......

YEP! I agree with you. Miami is: -DAM, AIM, Inkheads.

:scowl:

Yes that is true that DAM, AIM, 7UP, The early STV, IHS did begin with that Miami image, however I do believe that MSG was the culmination of all of that which made it concrete in bombing and their murals.

[/b]

am only replying to this since everyone else does

Originally posted by jazm sux+Jul 8 2005, 05:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jazm sux - Jul 8 2005, 05:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pro_gen18@Jul 6 2005, 03:35 PM

:burn: Vintage Crome fr8.....and that throwback STV trailer..........wish shit can go back to them days..MIAMI WAS CRUSHED

Those MSG days was the graff that gave Miami its image. We need a new foundation.

With all due respect, it was crews like AIM and DAM that gave Miami its image......

Yes that is true that DAM, AIM, 7UP, The early STV, IHS did begin with that Miami image, however I do believe that MSG was the culmination of all of that which made it concrete in bombing and their murals.

[/b]

la novela continua...

Originally posted by kraftone+Jul 8 2005, 11:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kraftone - Jul 8 2005, 11:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jazm sux@Jul 8 2005, 05:16 PM

Originally posted by pro_gen18@Jul 6 2005, 03:35 PM

la novela continua...

[/b]

Archived