PRODUCING

multipleman

pssl.com and fullcompass.com also give free catalogs.

i had a dream last night that i was driving in philly in the dead of winter, losing control and running into everything while something was chasing me.. i cut through a drug store, headed downstairs, went into a basement.. and jazzy jeff and the fresh prince were making a track on what looked like an mpc 1000, and i thought, "they didn't have those back then.." and i looked at it, but it said "sp 1000," and i just got all the more confused, then ran some more

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've done everything from vids to beats. digital graphics, painting (legal and questionable), computer animation, etc.

currently, i'm making surround sound jap hop and playing on 3d studio max...getting ready to make a short film and using original beats and graphics.

whoopty friggin doo.

as for the loop exchange, i'm down with it.

if someone were to set up an ftp......

DOPE REPLIES!!

YEA I HAVE BEEN MAKING BEATS FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW, PLAYING KEYBOARDS FOR AROUND 5 YEARS.

THE EQUIPMENT/SOFTWARE I USE AND AM FAMILIAR WITH ARE REASON, MPC, SP303, ACID,SOUNDFORGE,CUBASE

I OWN SOME VESTAX PDX 2000

AND AN 06 MIXER,

AS FAR AS VIDEO?

KINDA FAMILIAR WITH PREMIER

CHECK IT DOES N E ONE KNOW HOW TO POST TRACKS ON THIS SIGHT??? ON THESE PAGES?

ANT MORE TIPS?

STORIES?

ADVICE?

U DON'T HAVE TO GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO

FILE SHARING??

what sort of story?

"OH MAN!!!! we were like totally hooking up the sampler to the mixer, and john was like 'NO WAY WILL THIS WORK, MANNNN!!!,' be for he fainted, all skitzing out and shit alka seltzer style... so.. i slowly.. plugged.. in.. that sampler and BOOM: TOTAL FEEDBACK!!!!! i was like, "duuuuuddeeeeee."

Archived