Bates - Brandnew flicks...

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bates is dope no question, but tell me this, if your actually on here bates, or someone that knows him, where . i ask you WHERE do you get the money$ for all those beltons, every fuckin piece/throw/ tag is done with top quality paint.

but when you think about it anyone can construct a tight style with those old style letters,you know what im talking bout, the ny "E"'s that every writer and his dog use..and his whole style, thats not to say he dont have crazy talent, but having an infinite supply of molotows on hand makes pieces look super fresh, as opposed to the same writer using $2 cans, mixed with line marking paint, etc.

i know some bates fans are gonna jump on this and start whining, the fact is bates didnt invent this style, he just built on an existing one, hell thats what 99% of writers worldwide do. its just that you kids act like you really think he invented that shit, saying stuff like "where would other writers be without bates. when in reality its. "where would bates be without other writers" .

have a think about that

peace

funny how you think people need fancy paint to rock cause this dude been rockin looong b4 that fancy shit came out,,and the silver burners prove it..even younger writers who came up after all this pint made FOR writers came out, who are wack , are STILL wack, fancey paint or not........ STYLE TELLS NO LIES

marinate on that

YO DOGG- BATES IS ON THE MONTANA WRITER TEAM... I DONT KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS BUT THE DUDE PROBABALLY GETS PAINT FOR FREE... I THINK HE DESIGNED THE LOGO FOR THE PLATINUM LINE...AND I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE WHEN I TELL YOU THAT MONTANA IS GLOSSY, AND THICK ,AND IT GETS ON YOUR FINGERS LIKE FUCKIN TAR BUT IT SPRAYS CREAMY AS A MOTHAFUCKER... THE BELTON IS A FLAT FINISH WHICH IS VERY DOPE FOR GRADIENTS (SEE ANYTHING BY DAIM)...

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE DIGESTING ANY FACET OF THE WHOLE BATES PHENOMENON , IM BETTING ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE A LITTLE BIT YOUNGER... I HAVE AN IDEA THAT BATES IS PROBABALLY IN HIS EARLY THIRTIES AND ONCE YOU REACH THAT AGE AND HAVE YOUR LIFE TOGETHER AND THEN YOU LEAVE ROOM FOR A HOBBY YOU LOVE COMBINED WIT SKILLS AND A DOPE SPONSOR-WELL U HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO COME OFF EVERY TIME! ONE...

Im just glad theres some europeans that put letters before background. Ive made the arugment in the past that europe killed ny graf. the reason is europe was doing such crazy things with there backgrounds and ny and u.s caught on, then almost every new writer started putting background first and letter structure 2nd or 3rd. You barely see any dope letters in ny anymore. dont get me wrong there are alot, but they are alot of older cats. please argue this with me. And by no means am i dissin europe writers, i think they are great but facts are facts. wez