Bates - Brandnew flicks...

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by spoc_198@Dec 10 2004, 05:56 AM

bates is dope no question, but tell me this, if your actually on here bates, or someone that knows him, where . i ask you WHERE do you get the money$ for all those beltons, every fuckin piece/throw/ tag is done with top quality paint.

but when you think about it anyone can construct a tight style with those old style letters,you know what im talking bout, the ny "E"'s that every writer and his dog use..and his whole style, thats not to say he dont have crazy talent, but having an infinite supply of molotows on hand makes pieces look super fresh, as opposed to the same writer using $2 cans, mixed with line marking paint, etc.

i know some bates fans are gonna jump on this and start whining, the fact is bates didnt invent this style, he just built on an existing one, hell thats what 99% of writers worldwide do. its just that you kids act like you really think he invented that shit, saying stuff like "where would other writers be without bates. when in reality its. "where would bates be without other writers" .

have a think about that

peace

Theres always gonna be retards like you out there. Paint doesnt make a writer good or his pieces look fresh. I see plenty of corny ass shit being done non-stop with euro paint. Also you seem too dense to realize these dudes dont have rusto and whatever, the European paint is what they have, it comes from there, remember? Its only fancy to us. Its obvious that classic NYC style had an influence on Bates but what makes him good is the fact that he can do it tastefully and flex many other styles as well. Versatility is key and this dude got it.

Originally posted by 666+Apr 1 2005, 03:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (666 - Apr 1 2005, 03:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-spoc_198@Dec 10 2004, 05:56 AM

bates is dope no question, but tell me this, if your actually on here bates, or someone that knows him, where . i ask you WHERE do you get the money$ for all those beltons, every fuckin piece/throw/ tag is done with top quality paint.

but when you think about it anyone can construct a tight style with those old style letters,you know what im talking bout, the ny "E"'s that every writer and his dog use..and his whole style, thats not to say he dont have crazy talent, but having an infinite supply of molotows on hand makes pieces look super fresh, as opposed to the same writer using $2 cans, mixed with line marking paint, etc.

i know some bates fans are gonna jump on this and start whining, the fact is bates didnt invent this style, he just built on an existing one, hell thats what 99% of writers worldwide do. its just that you kids act like you really think he invented that shit, saying stuff like "where would other writers be without bates. when in reality its. "where would bates be without other writers" .

have a think about that

peace

Theres always gonna be retards like you out there. Paint doesnt make a writer good or his pieces look fresh. I see plenty of corny ass shit being done non-stop with euro paint. Also you seem too dense to realize these dudes dont have rusto and whatever, the European paint is what they have, it comes from there, remember? Its only fancy to us. Its obvious that classic NYC style had an influence on Bates but what makes him good is the fact that he can do it tastefully and flex many other styles as well. Versatility is key and this dude got it.

[/b]

EASY

Bates is dope no point denying it fight it or arguing it

hes done it all and hes done it everywhere with some of the best ever

to think its all about the paint is just stupid and ignorant.

hes one dedicated muthafucka

the only thing you could pick as a fault is his shameless thirst for fame

but thats just him. each to their own

thats got nothing to do with paint quality or style

thats the name of the game

looking through all the threads theres no one that posts their own stuff over and over page after page month after month.

you've seen them all before and in case you aren't sure he'll post them from different angles day and night using differnet names to drive it home

thats dedication