Bates - Brandnew flicks...

Guest imported_Europe

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

same wall?Overkill

How often does masta bates paint this wall ?? or is the wall very long and he has a lot of pieces on it??

i found a warehouse in copenhagen 96 which had about 12 walls by bates inside i suppose you have to keep practicing to keep up the skills but i kind of find can2 bates loomit etc a bit excessive in the over painting of a certain spot.

Is graffiti writing the victim of overkill and over exposure?

Seeing one piece from any of these guys used to be interesting (sometimes?) now it seems you can see every piece before the paints even dried anyway small rant used to like seeing bates till he made that montana book thing and it just kind of blew any intrigue for me.

Anyone got any new rens stuff?? He was killing it when i was in Copenhagen also Cave had plenty going on. Rens has infuenced alot of the styles you see coming from Sweden Finland etc nice smooth flowing styles Tuff Wild Styles wheres he gone?

Originally posted by Europe

Most of the flicks are still working in here.

And there is new flicks from Mr. B, so why not ressurrect this old thread?

From the Vault thread, originally posted by fannypack

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2cc22b3127cce9226965134300000001610'>

In Boston 2002

http://montana.anymotion.de/de/img/bates_01.jpg'>

That shit is still there, i saw it from a train when i was going to visit my friend. Sick shit indeed.

Guest imported_Europe

That wall is called P-Huset, aka the Parking House. Its the only legal spot around the area. The flicks posted are a buildup from 2003, I think its all his pieces from that spot ever. There is nothing wrong with painting a spot again if it suits your needs.

Rens stuff is in the Rens thread, duh...

• 4 weeks later...