your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man, that etch don't look all that great. have you tried it out? all the etch i fucked with weren't all creamy looking like that. But it don't matter just stating what i see. Wow, anyone noticed a flood of etch coming through 12oz ahahahaha. Anyways, some flicks to keep it moving. hustle hustle hustle!!!!

oh man, that etch don't look all that great. have you tried it out? all the etch i fucked with weren't all creamy looking like that. But it don't matter just stating what i see. Wow, anyone noticed a flood of etch coming through 12oz ahahahaha. Anyways, some flicks to keep it moving. hustle hustle hustle!!!!

i was thinking the same thing

why would anyone not rack montana? i've done it... you need to get you're shit straight if you're paying for paint... good luck on you're legal wall..............:lol:

i do pay for my paint, but i certainly don't waste it on montana.

krylon, rusto, american accents, etc.

jus cause you write don't mean you gotta use montana.

Etch is a huge nono, unless you know how to be safe with the shit don't go near it. I know someone who used it in a mop and it ate through the mop body and poured all over his hands.

Horrible shit, i never use it.

you guys are fucking retarded etch works fucking great, and your a fucking idiot and a fucking worthless toy, if your stupid enough to get in on yourself... its really not that difficult... i mean do you get paint all over yourself when you bomb? if you do- again your a fucking retard... and yes ETCH BATH - is probably the best, aswell as ARMOUR ETCH... though you can make very strong "versions" of etch which also work extremely well... so dont talk shit on subject that you are not remotely aware about - your a fucking toy.

you guys are fucking retarded etch works fucking great, and your a fucking idiot and a fucking worthless toy, if your stupid enough to get in on yourself... its really not that difficult... i mean do you get paint all over yourself when you bomb? if you do- again your a fucking retard... and yes ETCH BATH - is probably the best, aswell as ARMOUR ETCH... though you can make very strong "versions" of etch which also work extremely well... so dont talk shit on subject that you are not remotely aware about - your a fucking toy.

Paint dosn't dissolve mops.

Last time i checked.

oooo did u make your mop out of paper????

fucking clown. straight up toy.

come to philly and tell me what you write and ill take u fuckin hand

Didn't happen to me mate, happened to a friend. It was just a regular kiwi mop, ate right through it.

And i don't get the last bit, you want to take my hand?

etch dosent eat through plastic.. the solution itself come in a plastic (flexiable)container.

paintthinner will weaken plastic when compared to etch..

making post saying "etch is lame/gay/ etc" isnt helpful.

kids need guidence.

jsut saying its "bad stay away from it" sounds like a misinformed talk about sex ed.

Archived