your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i finally cleared out the studio, and learned how to get by on photoshop today- i feel like it was a productive sunday, so, without further ado, here's the pics..

bottom floor...

[attachmentid=20882]

and top floor.

[attachmentid=20883]

believe it or not, this is maybe half of what i once had...i had a yard sale and gave a lot of extras away when i moved, because i got fed up with lugging it around everywhere. so i kept the best, left the rest... after all, it's not like i paid for most of it. there's a couple more shots to follow.

thanks...i'm glad my girlfriend is an artist too, and understands my obsession. she doesn't write, but she knows what krink is now and why style is more important than technique...we saw a tag tonight and she said, "that's not very good, is it? it doesn't really flow together, it looks like a little kid did it." and, she's probably right.

Originally posted by Chaos@Sep 4 2005, 12:03 AM

i see your stencil is the same as the logo for Fallen the skate board brand

cool logo but its not original :yuck:

yeah i know. it came with some fallen shoes i got, i just used it to test out paint.

i didnt go out and actually spray it on stuff. fallen isnt worthy of that.

only toy machine is. :love2:

Originally posted by BloodandGore+Sep 5 2005, 07:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BloodandGore - Sep 5 2005, 07:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Chaos@Sep 4 2005, 12:03 AM

yeah i know. it came with some fallen shoes i got, i just used it to test out paint.

[/b]

yea i wouldn t put up stencils of that either jus didnt know if u were awar of what it was

do u have your own stencil?

Originally posted by WORS@Aug 25 2005, 09:36 AM

Quick question to the owners of mini's and ultra's, does anyone out there have trouble taking off the cap. Any tips on what to apply in the inner cap to make more of a smoother de-cap?

Thanks!

im pretty sure everyone has a problem taking the cap off them, unfortunately ive not come across a cure for it, possibly cuz ive lost it.

try finding a new cap, or ky jelly ;)

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Sep 8 2005, 05:03 PM

Magenta?

Thats THE classic color, well at least thats what i grew up on, seeing panels destroyed with magenta filled ultras, its one of the hardest staining colors next to purple.

Then, we must be talking about different things...that stuff looks opaque. It also looks burly...we should talk about a trade sometime. I kind of remember those panels....(sigh) BVD, JC, DOT, ARM, KDS...Those were the days. And fill ins on the sides of the 14 bus and the old Boeing cars...Remember in "Malicious Mischief" when I think UFO and BUM did those heavens on 101 IN BROAD DAYLIGHT??? I know you do.

Originally posted by Chaos+Sep 7 2005, 07:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chaos - Sep 7 2005, 07:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BloodandGore@Sep 5 2005, 07:12 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Chaos@Sep 4 2005, 12:03 AM

yea i wouldn t put up stencils of that either jus didnt know if u were awar of what it was

do u have your own stencil?

[/b]

ha. yeah i made one of keith richards being a bad ass. no flicks of it though.

Originally posted by Jaimus+Sep 10 2005, 11:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jaimus - Sep 10 2005, 11:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Sep 8 2005, 12:20 PM

p71600041lj.jpg

Candy ink and a pilot.

where do you get candy ink at?

[/b]

is this a serious question? no one has ever told anyone where to get it on 12 oz. at least. dont expect people to tell you where to get good inks like this...

I dont know i just strongly dislike alot of the euro shit. I mean, theyre over priced and in alot of cases you can find equal if not better stuff locally.

Im kinda surprised by Shai, as hes always in the ink recipe superthread and marker modifications i thought you made all your shit. All mcgyver like and shit.

Anyways all they had was the biggie 50s and zigs, though i will admit the only good thing i really like about montanas markers are the 30mmm wides.

On another note if anyone could tell me where i could order minis id really appreciate it. I was lookinjg around and only found 1 site that had them and they only had like 4-5 in stock i was looking to buy more.

They work really well as fine art tools, for me. Who needs a 50 mm marker to tag with? Come on, that's too much. 30's I can get with, but still they waste ink and the tips aren't durable enough for prolonged use. I like the ink they have over there..That shit is expensive, but I trade a lot of homemades for euro shit. I don't know why I like it, I guess it's because it's not made domestically.

Archived