Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pom_one

yea those pandas are killer.

<embed controller="true" width="240" height="196" src="http://clips1.vimeo.com/video_files/2005/11/22/vimeo.29789.mov" autoplay="false"></embed>

View this clip on Vimeo

<embed controller="true" width="240" height="196" src="http://clips1.vimeo.com/video_files/2005/11/05/vimeo.24483.mov" autoplay="false"></embed>

View this clip on Vimeo

that last ones the killer dope vid man!!

Originally posted by KephaOneLove+Mar 6 2006, 01:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KephaOneLove - Mar 6 2006, 01:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>characters dope..your hands could use some work.

[/b]

yeah, i jagged it pretty bad

<!--QuoteBegin-Spellbound@Mar 6 2006, 04:30 PM

animals are fun

You know it!

Nice work in the Chitown thread.

Insane as always

Guest KephaOneLove

the videos are fresh..the first panda one,,the tags at the end killed it..

otherwise dope,,id like to see some of your illegal work..point me in the direction..

also that first compilation ,,the installation piece.seems like a total waste of paint,,going over and over shit...what for..unless your gettin paid for like an 1hrs worth of live painting,,what the point..

just my opinion...peace

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by KephaOneLove@Mar 7 2006, 07:23 PM

the videos are fresh..the first panda one,,the tags at the end killed it..

otherwise dope,,id like to see some of your illegal work..point me in the direction..

sorry who's illegal work?

Originally posted by vare_one+Mar 7 2006, 12:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Mar 7 2006, 12:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KephaOneLove@Mar 7 2006, 09:58 PM

fucks wrong with his hands?

hate hands made them into spray cans

[/b]

ayo dont worry about the hands, just keep doing yr thing. It will come in time! grab a book a mag a comic. there are hands everywhere to practice drawing!

Kepha comented above! he's the real deal yo! So hmmmmmmmm... maybe if your having trouble with them hands, add some style to it, so that you dont have to follow the rules... kind of like kepha's! I mean not in a bad way but them arms are all wrong, right? But they are hella fresh and original! sometime it just takes playing around before you find it!

so yea do yr thang mang.

newkon

-----------

defcom4

Originally posted by anxiousONER@Mar 7 2006, 04:29 PM

fuck drawing blocks!

do u guys have a week or so u cant draw well..

how do u break the spell?

yea that is fucking wack when that happens...when it happens to me I usally just don't draw for a day or so til i get re insipired by something...but don't trip it will pass...

Guest KephaOneLove

hahahha^^shit i know im an asshole but damn..hhaahhaha..

the legs are cool,,the arms and hands are cool too...but the body is corky(retarded)..

the shirt wrinkles are too big and too ,,well just too??shit i dont know..hahaah..

tighten up the lines rework the proportion on the body then bring it back..peace

Originally posted by KephaOneLove@Mar 7 2006, 03:27 PM

hahahha^^shit i know im an asshole but damn..hhaahhaha..

the legs are cool,,the arms and hands are cool too...but the body is corky(retarded)..

the shirt wrinkles are too big and too ,,well just too??shit i dont know..hahaah..

tighten up the lines rework the proportion on the body then bring it back..peace

ayo in no way did i mean it as a diss! Your hella dope! uhhhhhhh... as if you didnt know

newkon

Archived