Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wtf????^^^^^ how do you even start to think of an fucking lightbulb eating icecream, how much acid were you on when you were passed out on the kitchen floor looking at icecream staring at the sealing while halucinating, dont get me wrong, sick charecter, its just how the fuck did you even comprehend thinking that ??

Originally posted by jamal13@Mar 15 2006, 08:01 AM

wtf????^^^^^ how do you even start to think of an fucking lightbulb eating icecream, how much acid were you on when you were passed out on the kitchen floor looking at icecream staring at the sealing while halucinating, dont get me wrong, sick charecter, its just how the fuck did you even comprehend thinking that ??

Gahaha

i was actully completely straightforeward..and at that i was talkin on the phone..so i was kind of distracted when i drew it

that shit won me a battle tho

i draw lots of weird stuff i guess....................

*oh and he isnt eating ice cream, hes selling it

Guest KephaOneLove

19.jpg

top left corner character..nice!!! you should try to do cleaner versions,,,not all that bullshit under it..a clean finished piece...

Nice site Kepha. I didn't see anything that would've totally thrown me off. It's pretty simple and to the point. The Services section of that site was a bit strange though. I think it was just how you placed the pictures so close together alongside the quick descriptions of what you do exactly under each catergory. And uh, probably the way you used the red + as some sort of bulletin here and there. That's minor though, no point in me bringing that up really...

What else.. hmm.. I think the Character Series section of the site would've been better (if all of) the characters weren't done in just markers. Especially shades of grey. But don't get me wrong, they're dope. The shades of grey looks really good on the "Platform Punk" and "Thug Life" dudes. If you threw in acrylics like how Dalek uses them, (that super clean look) then I think things would really look good for you. You'd be making sales like whoa. But I do understand that those character sketches were just for shits and giggles. Nothing serious.

And uh, the blurriness on the Ask about me section. Why did you choose to blur that whole page and not the others?

Oh man, I am fucking tired. Good site overall. I like the photography too. That was a huge plus alongside the clean and sleek look of that site and your artwork/design. Good shit. I should hug you or something.

Nah, probably not,

-J.

Oh yeah...

But for real, give me your money.

That was funny. Good thing you threw in some humor on that site. What do you teach exactly if you don't mind me asking? Like teacher at a school? Teacher as an volunteer at a young program?

I'd like to see more commission work from you. I'm sort of picking that up now...

tired as hell,

-J.

Originally posted by Tarantula+Mar 15 2006, 09:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tarantula - Mar 15 2006, 09:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jamal13@Mar 15 2006, 08:01 AM

wtf????^^^^^  how do you even start to think of an fucking lightbulb eating icecream, how much acid were you on when you were passed out on the kitchen floor looking at icecream staring at the sealing while halucinating, dont get me wrong, sick charecter, its just how the fuck did you even comprehend thinking that ??

Gahaha

i was actully completely straightforeward..and at that i was talkin on the phone..so i was kind of distracted when i drew it

that shit won me a battle tho

i draw lots of weird stuff i guess....................

*oh and he isnt eating ice cream, hes selling it

[/b]

haha your the man

Guest KephaOneLove

yellow feets im 1-3rd grade teacher in math and reading..i also work as a lead artist on murals.as for your comments thanks,,i take them in stride..as for my character series,,the reason why there gray tones is because its a "series". they really arent for shits and giggles,,each is a real person and real attributes..so...

all of the pictures on the site i took myself..other than teh laybrinth flic...

uh,,what else..comedy,,well of course especailly if you know me you get it even more..

over all i liked your critique of my site..good stuff..i like clean design,,my characters are clean and finished...just cus they look sketchy doenst mean they are..uh...shit,,well id like to see your ish..hit me up..kyoshiro45@yahoo.com

Guest KephaOneLove

o yeah...just cus im a teacher doesnt mean i dont have a life..most people think that for some reason...

i love to teach but its not my only passion...

sleep is for the weak.

Guest KephaOneLove

first 2 are old unfinished...........

Untitled-20.jpg

Untitled-14.jpg

DSCF4168.jpg

go paint bitches!!!haahha

CHARACTER.jpg

CH04.jpg

i posted these already but to ima bump the page up a bit...